PDA

View Full Version : Random Thought

Haxixexaxin
01-02-2008, 02:31 PM
[/QUOTE]
discet
Posted Tue January 01 2008 01:37

Hey Im throwing this out there but I bet Lucy's Ancestor is the women you dont kill who trapped Altier. Remember the funeral when your about to kill Robert it ends up being a women and you let her go. In the AC2 she uses her ancestor in secret allerting the remaining assassins ((like desmonds parents)) to go and get the artifacts before the company does [/QUOTE]

I think this guy is right. I mean, during the entire AC game, you do as Abstergo wants, you try to find the Piece of Eden, but, as long as Robert stays alive, Alta´r will never know where it is, thus, Abstergo wont either.
Maybe that was the last attempt from Lucy to prevent Abstergo to achieve World domination.

And by the way, why is it that Alta´r and Malik are so surprised that its a women who replaced Robert, when they talk at the Bureau?

Haxixexaxin
01-02-2008, 02:31 PM
[/QUOTE]
discet
Posted Tue January 01 2008 01:37

Hey Im throwing this out there but I bet Lucy's Ancestor is the women you dont kill who trapped Altier. Remember the funeral when your about to kill Robert it ends up being a women and you let her go. In the AC2 she uses her ancestor in secret allerting the remaining assassins ((like desmonds parents)) to go and get the artifacts before the company does [/QUOTE]

I think this guy is right. I mean, during the entire AC game, you do as Abstergo wants, you try to find the Piece of Eden, but, as long as Robert stays alive, Alta´r will never know where it is, thus, Abstergo wont either.
Maybe that was the last attempt from Lucy to prevent Abstergo to achieve World domination.

And by the way, why is it that Alta´r and Malik are so surprised that its a women who replaced Robert, when they talk at the Bureau?

Crash_Plague
01-02-2008, 03:45 PM
That makes no sense time-wise.

She is trying to stop them in the present, why would her ancestor try to stop Abstergo if it doesn't even exist yet?

Given it is her ancestor most likely, your analysis has flaws in it.

EDIT

They are surprised because women did not partake in combat or become martyrs back then, so sending a women to die for you would have been unspeakable and awkward.

EDIT again

Wait, how is it that as long as Robert is alive that Altair cannot find the treasure? Events unfold that before Robert dies he tells Altair to go back to Masayaf to see what has happened, but either way altair would have found out and ****SPOILERS****

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">And would have killed Al Mualim.</span>

Altair is not stupid.

Paladin_1962
01-02-2008, 03:55 PM
I get the impression that there's a pre-existing thread for this, since you're quoting someone.

If so, why create a new thread?

---

Incidentally, I don't buy your theory, at all.

Haxixexaxin
01-03-2008, 03:54 AM
Because nobody was willing to answer the guy who wrotte that thread before me. Anywayz. Sorry for wasting your time.

Lizard000
01-03-2008, 06:15 AM
aaanyhow... spoiler alert next time please? There are still people who are enjoying the game the way it's supposed to be enjoyed...

Haxixexaxin
01-03-2008, 06:20 AM
sorry again http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/1072.gif

Haxixexaxin
01-03-2008, 06:21 AM
I dont even know what a spoiler is xD

Paladin_1962
01-03-2008, 08:02 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Haxixexaxin:
I dont even know what a spoiler is xD </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It should be simple enough to understand. A 'spoiler' is when you reveal something about the game that someone else hasn't discovered yet, because they haven't played that part of the game that reveals the part of the plot, or whatever it is you're talking about.

Hence, you would be 'spoiling' it for people who don't know already.

Common courtesy is to preface such a thread or comment with 'Spoiler Alert'.

Paladin_1962
01-03-2008, 08:03 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Haxixexaxin:
Because nobody was willing to answer the guy who wrotte that thread before me. Anywayz. Sorry for wasting your time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If that's the case you should have answered the person, under the appropriate thread.

mojsarn
01-03-2008, 10:23 AM
wtf AC2? or wath the hell are u talking about

AirRon_2K7
01-03-2008, 10:37 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Paladin_1962:
Because nobody was willing to answer the guy who wrotte that thread before me. Anywayz. Sorry for wasting your time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If that's the case you should have answered the person, under the appropriate thread. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You rant a bit at him for having no Spoiler tag, yet you double post. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

Haxixexaxin
01-03-2008, 10:57 AM
Please security, lock this thread. Ive done enough damage ..

Paladin_1962
01-03-2008, 11:57 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AirRon_2K7:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Paladin_1962:

If that's the case you should have answered the person, under the appropriate thread. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You rant a bit at him for having no Spoiler tag, yet you double post. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was responding to two separate points, thus, the reason for two posts.