PDA

View Full Version : The Team is Aware of Breach Disconnects

HazelrahFirefly
11-28-2018, 02:14 AM
right? Because myself and many others are still being disconnected approximately 1/3 of our matches. Even against bots, as long as there is another player even on my team we get disconnected.

I dont expect this from a mod, but before another poster bothers:
1. Its nots just me, it's a lot of people
2. I'm not on wifi
3. I have decent internet

Roseguard_Cpt
11-28-2018, 04:38 PM
Both me and my friends have been having disconnect issues on PS4, but not for the issues one would think. We don't just get disconnected, our game will crash when we're in the lobby about to load into a rematch. It's annoying but by the third time it happens you learn to just leave and re-queue

Illyrian_King
11-28-2018, 04:48 PM
Yesterday during the second phase when we were clearly winning.

Finally had a match with really viable teammates --> disconnect ;b

HazelrahFirefly
11-28-2018, 04:54 PM
Yesterday during the second phase when we were clearly winning.

Finally had a match with really viable teammates --> disconnect ;b

Argh that sucks. I know how hard it is to find people that will at least try to play the objectives. I dont mind losing as long as my team was actually playing.

My group only gets to play two or three matches a night, which means for me (and another friend) it is one or two...

Both me and my friends have been having disconnect issues on PS4, but not for the issues one would think. We don't just get disconnected, our game will crash when we're in the lobby about to load into a rematch. It's annoying but by the third time it happens you learn to just leave and re-queue

That's not a bad idea. I might start quitting the game after every successful Breach haha.

Devils-_-legacy
11-28-2018, 05:18 PM
right? Because myself and many others are still being disconnected approximately 1/3 of our matches. Even against bots, as long as there is another player even on my team we get disconnected.

I dont expect this from a mod, but before another poster bothers:
1. Its nots just me, it's a lot of people
2. I'm not on wifi
3. I have decent internet

I keep seeing this but it only happens to myself on certain situations. Can I ask are you matched with people from other countries? It sounds weird but the majority of disconnects when its happening to me is when I'm grouped with some players from Iran before MF it was okay but everyone we breach the first gate I get kicked.

Ubi-Jimothy
11-28-2018, 05:37 PM
Hey guys,

We're looking at investigating this right now. Could you let me know where you're connecting to the game from (location wise), in a PM?

Thanks a bunch,

Jim.

HazelrahFirefly
11-29-2018, 11:51 PM
Sorry to rant, but at least I'm not making a separate thread about it...

Now that the quit penalty has returned it makes For Honot actually unplayable. It means that I will get a quit penalty from one third of my Breach matches and eventually I will be banned for "disconnecting" so much.

I cant believe they would return such a feature when they have such grossly unstable servers!

Shelved until the servers are fixed. Awesome.

DoctorMcBatman
11-30-2018, 04:12 AM
Hey guys,

We're looking at investigating this right now. Could you let me know where you're connecting to the game from (location wise), in a PM?

Thanks a bunch,

Jim.

Sorry, but that's a laughable reply. This game has had so many longstanding issues and bugs, I can't help but roll my eyes when I see "we're forwarding this to the team" or "we're investigating this." But this is a whole new level, "we're thinking about thinking about this." LOL Don't mean to be a ****, but you gotta see how that sounds from the player's end after months and months of longstanding issues going unaddressed.

marcosouza50
11-30-2018, 01:34 PM
I am connected from Brazil, I have frequent disconnections in invasion.

play usually between 8 pm and 11 pm

mann61299
11-30-2018, 02:23 PM
I won't play breach again ever so long as there is a penalty for a disconnect.