PDA

View Full Version : Server Issues

LedgeAllegiance
11-28-2018, 01:07 AM
Just wondering if any more attention is coming to the servers? I have a lot of issues to where I get in a game with 60+ latency and getting light spammed by almost every character. Also noticing a lot of lag in my games. Example I get hit by a light and I'm unable to dodge or parry next attack that is not a guaranteed. Not sure if anyone else is having this issue or not but if so let me know. I'm not a pro at this game but I can definitely tell it's not just me being mad lol.

Velentix
11-28-2018, 01:43 AM
Dunno if its the servers, mm, or just crap connection on my opponents side, but I've been getting put up against people whose latency bounces from ~30 up to 250, averaging around 120.

Whenever this happens I can't even tell what's happening, the guy will be a good 10 ft away, then suddenly I'm guard broken and he's halfway through his heavy. I have noticed this occurring more often after MF.

LedgeAllegiance
11-28-2018, 01:55 AM
Been the same for me on a lot of games. Seems like its went downhill after MF. Just tired of getting into a game and getting light spammed or instant gb then getting emoted till I rez.

It wouldn't be so bad if it was every once in awhile I got a game with bad connection but its seems like the norm now. Have to wait for friends to get on and let them host in order to have a decent ping.

Major issue is I'm missing way to many parries due to inconsistent latency. If it continues I may just have to retire the game. Seems like it is a continuous thing with for honor and bad connections ruining the gameplay.