PDA

View Full Version : Dwellings

Dark-Whisperer
10-16-2010, 03:05 PM
I've found this question and answer on Facebook page of Heroes.

Q: Creatures buildings (dwellings) will be specific to each creature or will there be a building per category (core, elite, champion)?

A: There will be a building per category.

If I understood this correctly there will be only 3 buildings from which you can hire all 7 types of creatures - so I guess when you build core tier building you will be able to hire 2 or 3 different creatures. This will speed up game significantly and I can't decide if this is good or bad thing. Does this mean that there will be much less buildings to make in towns? What do you think people?

Dark-Whisperer
10-16-2010, 03:05 PM
I've found this question and answer on Facebook page of Heroes.

Q: Creatures buildings (dwellings) will be specific to each creature or will there be a building per category (core, elite, champion)?

A: There will be a building per category.

If I understood this correctly there will be only 3 buildings from which you can hire all 7 types of creatures - so I guess when you build core tier building you will be able to hire 2 or 3 different creatures. This will speed up game significantly and I can't decide if this is good or bad thing. Does this mean that there will be much less buildings to make in towns? What do you think people?

Mr.Dragon
10-16-2010, 04:07 PM
I was under the impression this was purely about external dwellings.

I can imagine them also doing it in the towns themselves, but I hope not, the more turns it takes me to complete my castle the more turns I'm forced to make strategic decisions between short-term and long-term investments of units vs structures.
That's a good thing.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

GoranXII
10-17-2010, 04:27 AM
IMO they should have both, general dwellings for increasing the overall number of units available, and specific dwellings for decreasing the cost of a particular unit (so say you have 2 external pikeman dwellings, your units now cost only 81% of what they normally would without any external dwellings). Or maybe they could make the specific one a regular dwelling which feeds into your town regardless of whether or not you have that specific dwelling in there.