PDA

View Full Version : Did I miss the Altair skin?

RyanW1019
11-15-2011, 03:40 PM
Hello all,
I have been a casual Assassin's Creed fan for some time now. I was planning to pick up Revelations not long after it came out, but I just saw the pre-order bonus of getting the Altair skin on Amazon today. Is there any way to get it now that the game is out? Thanks, and sorry if this has already been asked a lot.

RyanW1019
11-15-2011, 03:40 PM
Hello all,
I have been a casual Assassin's Creed fan for some time now. I was planning to pick up Revelations not long after it came out, but I just saw the pre-order bonus of getting the Altair skin on Amazon today. Is there any way to get it now that the game is out? Thanks, and sorry if this has already been asked a lot.

timpbader
11-15-2011, 03:42 PM
Like every release the skins will most likely become available with future DLC.

RyanW1019
11-15-2011, 03:43 PM
I've never gotten any DLCs before. So, I didn't miss it for good, but I won't get it for a while. Thanks!

BlackRose1809
11-15-2011, 03:46 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RyanW1019:
Hello all,
I have been a casual Assassin's Creed fan for some time now. I was planning to pick up Revelations not long after it came out, but I just saw the pre-order bonus of getting the Altair skin on Amazon today. Is there any way to get it now that the game is out? Thanks, and sorry if this has already been asked a lot. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Idk... I never tried to get a pre-ordered game the day it came out for the goodies... But you could always go on ebay and see if anyone is selling their codes.