PDA

View Full Version : VR Training

ZCherub
12-20-2010, 08:59 AM
Anyone else wish there was a VR Training room for combat that had no goal/time-limit? You start the training, and merc guys until you either quit or are dead. I've 100% the game already, & I feel like this would be a ton of fun... Just sayin'...

ZCherub
12-20-2010, 08:59 AM
Anyone else wish there was a VR Training room for combat that had no goal/time-limit? You start the training, and merc guys until you either quit or are dead. I've 100% the game already, & I feel like this would be a ton of fun... Just sayin'...

Razrback16
12-20-2010, 09:02 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ZCherub:
Anyone else wish there was a VR Training room for combat that had no goal/time-limit? You start the training, and merc guys until you either quit or are dead. I've 100% the game already, & I feel like this would be a ton of fun... Just sayin'... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes. I would like to specifically request certain types of targets in mine (spear carriers, and brutes) specifically as well just to practice on them.

ZCherub
12-20-2010, 09:10 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Razrback16:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ZCherub:
Anyone else wish there was a VR Training room for combat that had no goal/time-limit? You start the training, and merc guys until you either quit or are dead. I've 100% the game already, & I feel like this would be a ton of fun... Just sayin'... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes. I would like to specifically request certain types of targets in mine (spear carriers, and brutes) specifically as well just to practice on them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> That'd be fun, too. To start out w/ 2 brutes, then the number increases w/ each wave until you're completely overwhelmed & you die. Everyone WILL die at some point, the test of skill comes in in seeing how many brutes at once it takes to bring you down. Good idea.

Razrback16
12-20-2010, 09:35 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Razrback16:

Yes. I would like to specifically request certain types of targets in mine (spear carriers, and brutes) specifically as well just to practice on them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> That'd be fun, too. To start out w/ 2 brutes, then the number increases w/ each wave until you're completely overwhelmed & you die. Everyone WILL die at some point, the test of skill comes in in seeing how many brutes at once it takes to bring you down. Good idea. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Definitely. With the changes in the combat system from AC2 to ACB I feel like so many things are different that I really get outta whack in combat when fighting those guys. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif