PDA

View Full Version : new armour each season from now on?

Abyssalknight7
11-27-2018, 06:35 PM
we need to keep getting new armour makes players look more diverse, this has probably been answered a while ago but idk

Illyrian_King
11-27-2018, 06:37 PM
Hahahaha ohh you ^^

SangLong524
11-27-2018, 08:26 PM
I have never seen two players looking the same. So i say diversity is achieved a long time ago. That is not to say that design devs should relax though. I want more new models :) the season 8 sets have achieved some level of swag that the previous models couldnt do somehow.

Lukynu
11-27-2018, 08:50 PM
Id be totally fine if instead of weapons, whether event ones or new season ones, they started adding like... unique helmets and such. "Merry xmas! You have 3 weeks to get santa beard warlord helmet!"
We already got TONS of different variations of weapons on pre marching fire heroes anyway!

chukblok
11-28-2018, 04:13 AM
There needs to be more incentive to rep from 10-60. Whether it's gear, effects, or some amazing unique execution only available at rep 60.

I feel certain rewards should be unlocked at 20, 40, 60. Something like that

Roseguard_Cpt
11-28-2018, 04:39 PM
If I could get a new Nobushi head without the incomplete clown makeup I would appreciate it.

Illyrian_King
11-28-2018, 04:44 PM
There needs to be more incentive to rep from 10-60. Whether it's gear, effects, or some amazing unique execution only available at rep 60.

I feel certain rewards should be unlocked at 20, 40, 60. Something like that

I also thought of a rep 60 execution ... would be a good motivator.

Honestly this new perk system sucks. There is no motivation at all to grind gear. Right now there is simply nothing to play for. Just 1-2 matches here and there for fun ;b

EvoX.
11-28-2018, 04:58 PM
It took them more than a year to make new armor sets, them making it each season would probably be a running joke for the devs.

Herbstlicht
11-28-2018, 05:13 PM
I would LOVE more armor styles. I think the new armor styles for the old heroes are awesome. We need more of it. But if Ubi decides to do so, please to do in a polished manner. I mean look at female Tiandi in comparision to the male one. Where the male one has some decent variations, the female only got different hair color (and overall not the prettiest of faces, but well, that's rather subjective I'd say).
More incentives for Reputation would also be nice, but overall, the more customization options, the better. That's something no one can get enough of. I mean look at soul calibur 6. The possibility to create your own fighter is a really huge plus to many.As it is to me. For Honor in comparision is better when it comes to armor and weapon detail. But they lack when it comes to diversity of what is most important to pretty any appereance for a human being: the face. Of course, they kinda improved. Now we at least have faces. But could be more, could be more diverse.

Besides, as for armor styles overall: I'd love some more "training-outfit-like" lighter armor variations for some of the heavies, and more "battle field armor" for some lighter characters. Like Berserker, Shaman or Gladiatior with some more armor on them, and Orochi or Warden with some lighter variations. Ah well, diversity :3

Abyssalknight7
11-29-2018, 01:20 AM
i would really like to see more mail on vikings rather than just more leather, warlords new set was really disappointing to me. they should have given him a bunch of mail and like a similar helmet to raider with the mail beard hanging down