PDA

View Full Version : Ovious cheat i've seen yesterday on PS4 : They exist !

Siegfried-Z
11-27-2018, 01:48 PM
Hi there,

Just wanted to share a funny but not funny things i've seen yesterday evening.

I play on PS4 Europe.

Many people said their are no cheaters on PS4 etc and tbh i've never really care about it.

But yesterday, i've seen it.

I was playing with a friend in Dominion, we've got involved in a 3v3 fight on a zone and won it. One of the opponents was a Glad with an overall very high rep like 414 if i remember well.

We killed him and then, magic appear XD

The guy was dead but not executed and then the zone was still like "contested". So we were like "WTF" with my friends no opponents are here and then we just saw the dead Gladiator was REVIVING HIMSELF ^^

We were like "wooooww dude what's happening" ?

And then we both got kicked from the game. We decdie to both register it and gess what, it didn't work for both of us.. the vid isn't in our library.

That's all, just wanted to share that as it is the first time i saw such a huge cheat in almost 2 years of For Honor.

TBH i was kind of shocked ..

Ubi-Jimothy
11-27-2018, 02:42 PM
Hey Siegfried,

This is the first we've heard of anything like this, but we can definitely look into it. Do you have any more details to share, screenshots perhaps?

Thanks in advance,

Jim.

Siegfried-Z
11-27-2018, 02:53 PM
Hey Siegfried,

This is the first we've heard of anything like this, but we can definitely look into it. Do you have any more details to share, screenshots perhaps?

Thanks in advance,

Jim.

My friend just say to me he found the screen or vid he register in another file than his PS library.

i ask him to send me and would post it here asap !

this is the first time i saw it too.

SpaceJim12
11-27-2018, 03:35 PM
While I agree there are still enough cheaters in this game, but according to your descripition it's some kind of server lag. The problem of players, who killed by you on your side of server connection and still alive on their still exist, unfortunatly.

Siegfried-Z
11-27-2018, 03:41 PM
While I agree there are still enough cheaters in this game, but according to your descripition it's some kind of server lag. The problem of players, who killed by you on your side of server connection and still alive on their still exist, unfortunatly.

Well i was playing with a friend too and he saw the same.

He start to auto revive himself like 5 secs after the end of the fight and every others except us was dead.. I've land some hit in the air on his dead body and i've touched nobody.

Few seconds later after he start to revive we got both kicked .. while we've got a very good connection with arround 15-20 ping.

To Ubi,

I'm sorry i just call him the file can't be read he has a message as "file dammaged, register did'nt work"..

Jacques-Le-Coq
11-27-2018, 05:17 PM
Not to hijack the thread or anything, but i had an odd occurrence yesterday, i assaulted a zone and got killed in a 1v1. Then while i was waiting for respawn, i started getting revived even though none of my teammates were near my body, I was playing as orochi, so no chance of auto revive like with warlords 4th feat. It was really really weird. Im not on PS4 though, im on PC

BabaJaga.
11-27-2018, 05:30 PM
Couple days ago i saw the same thing. I killed a guy and i was close to the dead body so nobody could revie him and then his friends came, but theyve been far ( of the stopped moving) and then suddenly dead body starts to revieved, Wtf.
Im not sure how was that happened: did his friend revieved him for a distance or he did it him self

I dont have any screenshot or anything , just want to let you know.

Us server, pc

Another thing i saw o yhe server that Nuxia did Light Attack 58 dmg witout any revange just a single tap, no combo , nothing.

Another thinh a saw on the loading screen that guy was naked, no clothes, an then during the match (domin) i couldnt see him just a sword. The whole game.

I guess strange things happened.

Cheers

Halvtand
11-27-2018, 05:55 PM
There have been reports of a bug with NPCs that grants them the power of reviving on infinite range. Sounds like this is what you've encountered. If you play a few matches vAI you'll probably see it, as I have seen it happen several times. Never before with actualy players though. Can you confirm that they either had AI on their team, making this a bug, or no AI on their team, making this at least an exploit and possibly a cheat.

BabaJaga.
11-27-2018, 07:09 PM
In my case im not 100% sure if that was AI or actual person. I didint pay attention to this, i was shocked enough. ;)

Siegfried-Z
11-27-2018, 07:12 PM
There have been reports of a bug with NPCs that grants them the power of reviving on infinite range. Sounds like this is what you've encountered. If you play a few matches vAI you'll probably see it, as I have seen it happen several times. Never before with actualy players though. Can you confirm that they either had AI on their team, making this a bug, or no AI on their team, making this at least an exploit and possibly a cheat.

I'm 100% sure this was a player.
But did they have an IA on their team ? I don't remember tbh. that's possible as we were really smashing them so maybe one has quit but usually i pay attention to these things and there i don't remember it.

The strange things is that after this auto revive start i've got kicked from the game and i couldn't register it .. it didn't works, first time i can't register a game too.

Weird

UbiInsulin
11-27-2018, 07:54 PM

This bug has been reported for investigation, btw.

chukblok
11-28-2018, 03:58 AM

Yes this has happened many times in AI breach games. I've seen bots at top of ladders revive bots at bottom of ladders dead. It looks like they are self reviving but not the case. And at times I've seen bots reviving with no other bots near. Happens once every 5-6 games I'd say

I've never seen it in dominion. But all I play is breach vs bots.

So OP it is likely he had a bot on his team and this bug occurred.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
11-28-2018, 04:33 AM
It's the singularity! It's happening! We are all doomed! Skynet has infiltrated For Honor! God help us all!!! Dear AI overlord please kill all orochis first and give me time to emo spam over their dead carcasses before you take me to!

CSaunders95
11-28-2018, 07:23 AM
I CAN CONFIRM THAT BOTS CAN REVIVE AT INFINITE RANGE.

It's happened to me on walled City in breach. I died, spectated a bot, the bot somehow fell through the map, then revived me across the map while under the map.

Siegfried-Z
11-28-2018, 10:12 AM
Yes this has happened many times in AI breach games. I've seen bots at top of ladders revive bots at bottom of ladders dead. It looks like they are self reviving but not the case. And at times I've seen bots reviving with no other bots near. Happens once every 5-6 games I'd say

I've never seen it in dominion. But all I play is breach vs bots.

So OP it is likely he had a bot on his team and this bug occurred.

As i said i'm pretty sure no AI were on my team and almost sure in the opposite too, at least i didn't noticed it. But if that much people have experienced that then maybe this is what happend.

It's the singularity! It's happening! We are all doomed! Skynet has infiltrated For Honor! God help us all!!! Dear AI overlord please kill all orochis first and give me time to emo spam over their dead carcasses before you take me to!

Please take WuLin faction with you too.

I CAN CONFIRM THAT BOTS CAN REVIVE AT INFINITE RANGE.

It's happened to me on walled City in breach. I died, spectated a bot, the bot somehow fell through the map, then revived me across the map while under the map.

Looking at how many people have the same issue sometimes this is definitly a thing Ubi gonna look at.

Inzzane_79
11-28-2018, 10:52 AM

I would give you a thumbs up cause it made me laugh hard but the orochi part hurt me (orochi day 1 main :P) xD

Vendelkin
11-30-2018, 01:39 AM
I can confirm the bot infinite range thing as well. my experience with it wasn't quite infinite, but It was absolutely an AI bot ressing someone from maybe 5 meters away. I've also seen/been rezzed by a bot standing ona ledge far above (both in the play area)

Kliftheone
11-30-2018, 11:25 AM
It is quite commonly known that this game has a lot of cheaters, maybe especially on a console and that Ubi does not really have anything that works against this and there are several of reasons as to why they don`t.

I mean Ubi will eventually ban people if you give them enough proof of a cheating player, but in no way will the game do this by itself and kick them. I mean Ubi has so few servers and too few people that play the game to create more servers, hence we are left with having matchmaking high latency players 80-150 ping regularly, and if you couple that with wi-fi it will see and feel like cheating a lot of the time even if they are not cheating. This is just due to Ubi`s poor decisions in placing/maintain their rules for their servers. You`ll see people die and be mid-execution only to see yourself getting executed in a sec or two.

As for cheaters, I meet them every day on EU PS4, and sadly it is not much you can do. I`ve given pure video evidence of one guy three times to Ubi, although he prob got banned due to the time in-between one would think if one guy got caught three times cheating over the span of a few months they would permaban him. Another thing is that Ubisoft has an incredibly skilled and huge art team, but the team to maintain servers, and if we take the anti-cheat "department" which contains ONE guy you know why we get to have such experiences to such a degree, and as I`ve said. on EU console we face more people with 80-150 ping than we do those with <50. at least on higher mmrs.

This has been an issue since servers came, been brought up to their attention numerous times, yet, they fail to do anything to fix this, and it`s soon been a year.

Vendelkin
12-01-2018, 11:17 AM
This happened to me again with bots. wish I was recording. One of the breach maps (where the defenders spawn on an outcropping to the right (facing towards the gates and commanders) and drop down onto a ledge with a zipline and a ladder above an area with a protruding spike wall. (hopefully thats explicit a lot, its the spot where the most defender jump kills happen haha)

Shugoki bot revived an orochi bot from 10 meters above him in the air on the platform above. Its feasable a player could replicate this if the trigger for allowing revives doesn't include vertical distance only horizontal distance.