PDA

View Full Version : Shigoki demons embrace on commander? Broken

pitchBlack246
11-27-2018, 07:28 AM
Literally demons embarrassed him 2 times with the whole squad hitting him and died instantly

Gianturion
11-27-2018, 02:15 PM
Sure,let's nerf the worst hero in the game yet again,I'm sure he needs it. As a Shugoki main,I've met plenty of enemies who could kill me easy whenever I grabbed the King/Guardian because I was surrounded by minions and Defenders,literally asking them to kill me since Shugo receives 25% more damage when hyper armor is down. A good Defender team understands that hitting you during the animation is the easiest way to stop you and save the King.

SangLong524
11-27-2018, 04:34 PM
OP omitted a few things, like where were the defenders? If all 4 manage to gang up on the Commander then he is dead in no time, Shugoki and his DE are irrelevant.
Its probably a click bait for shugoki rant.

pitchBlack246
11-27-2018, 05:21 PM
Actually not a shigoki rant, I actually think shigoki needs a buff heavily but I do not think he should be able to demons embrace the commander, considering the commander doesn't even block so for him not to even be able to move and or attack as a way to stop damage output is a little dumb

pitchBlack246
11-27-2018, 05:24 PM
And as I stated no I think shigo needs a huge buff, but shouldn't be able to immobilize the commander considering the people attacking have a ballista everyone uses heavily anyway because the commander just runs forward to fight minions, and it's not that all 4 gang up, it's a little hard when I'm rep 100 total and have reps 5 0 and 17 on my team where as there is rep 400+ 100 76 and 94 on the other team is a little broken

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
11-27-2018, 06:00 PM
I don't think you have to worry. I believe they said on the warriors den that some pins are being nerfed. I agree that pinning the commander is wrong.
That said there are buffs for the commander as well so I think the cheese goes both ways.