PDA

View Full Version : Tiny small Shaolin Nerf.

THE_MAD_KlNG
11-27-2018, 04:11 AM
The only thing about him is that I think need a change is that he shouldn't be able to go into ki stance from his triple light pokes. They are very fast attacks that hit for 24ish dmg total and the he can go into his stance and kick (which is also very fast) this gives him another 20ish damage. I also play on xbox so I may have a different opinion than some of you.

Nakunda
11-27-2018, 01:34 PM
Actually Shaolin canít enter his Qi stance from his triple lights. He can only enter it if he does not perform the last light in the chain therefore itís a total of 18 damage. If there is to be any complaint for Xbox it would be his top light into Qi stance because his top light is much faster. It doesnít make sense to get rid of either as much of his moveset relies on Qi stance. If you want to complain about a new character try JJ who is far superior to the rest of the cast because ubi thought a heavy with ungodly fast light attacks with a lot of damage made sense.

THE_MAD_KlNG
11-27-2018, 10:10 PM
Actually Shaolin canít enter his Qi stance from his triple lights. He can only enter it if he does not perform the last light in the chain therefore itís a total of 18 damage. If there is to be any complaint for Xbox it would be his top light into Qi stance because his top light is much faster. It doesnít make sense to get rid of either as much of his moveset relies on Qi stance. If you want to complain about a new character try JJ who is far superior to the rest of the cast because ubi thought a heavy with ungodly fast light attacks with a lot of damage made sense.

I was not complaining my man and this isnt a thread about jj. It just something I think should be looked at or discussed.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
11-27-2018, 10:25 PM
I don't understand why he can do a counter attack get blocked so you attempt to do a gb because he looks to be in range of one but he can step back without any punishment. Not saying he needes a Nerf just stating something that is akward in the game.

UbiInsulin
11-27-2018, 10:42 PM
The only thing about him is that I think need a change is that he shouldn't be able to go into ki stance from his triple light pokes. They are very fast attacks that hit for 24ish dmg total and the he can go into his stance and kick (which is also very fast) this gives him another 20ish damage. I also play on xbox so I may have a different opinion than some of you.

I saw a thread (https://www.reddit.com/r/CompetitiveForHonor/comments/9yzn8q/should_shaolins_triple_side_lights_deal_6612/)about changing up the triple light chain over r/competitiveforhonor and passed that one to the team. I believe Nakunda is correct in saying that double light into Qi stance is the option, or go for the triple light.

THE_MAD_KlNG
11-28-2018, 04:47 AM
I saw a thread (https://www.reddit.com/r/CompetitiveForHonor/comments/9yzn8q/should_shaolins_triple_side_lights_deal_6612/)about changing up the triple light chain over r/competitiveforhonor and passed that one to the team. I believe Nakunda is correct in saying that double light into Qi stance is the option, or go for the triple light.

Just read that thread and I agree with him. Thanks for showing me this.