PDA

View Full Version : Full block,explanation anyone?

NHLGoldenKnight
11-27-2018, 02:40 AM
Hi there.

Haven't been playing a lot recently but what was bothering me for quite some time is ability of some players to constantly have guard block active in every direction. Most common is for Wardens, Centurions and Highlanders but I have experience it with other as well.

Just to be clear, I am not referring to auto parry while being ganked. This is just regular block but guard is active in every direction and it happens in 1v1 situations as well as group fights. For instance, earlier today I fas fighting Warden in Breach and I try to do light attack on my right side. He reads me and blokc, everything is cool so far. But as soon as he blocks that attack, I follow with left heavy and then top light but his guard stays active in every direction so my attack does nothing except for maybe chip damage. On other occasion, I was going berserk on Warden with left right, left right and his block was fully activated for duration of 4-5 strikes.

This is not the first time, it has been going on for months and it becomes more common, especially with heroes I already mentioned such as Warden, Centurion, Highlander.

I guess my question would be how that happens, is it part of some bug or exploit and also did anyone else noticed something similar going on few months back?

Pretty sure I am not going crazy lol

MarshalMoriarty
11-27-2018, 02:45 AM
A lag issue perhaps? Its certainly not something I've encountered.

chukblok
11-27-2018, 03:52 AM
No man I notice that. I just thought it was my poor skills. I don't think you are imagining it

EvoX.
11-27-2018, 04:17 AM
I've never encountered nor heard of this... a clip would be helpful.

Devils-_-legacy
11-27-2018, 02:25 PM
Multi block is in groupfights sometimes shows all block but I've never seen it in 1v1 situation

NHLGoldenKnight
12-04-2018, 12:02 AM
Just pay close attention to opponent's guard. It happened for me again this morning while fighting another Warden. Every time he would block my light or heavy (not parry it) he would activate full guard block for little bit of time, enough to block sudden attack from someone else or if I throw fast one after he blocks firs one. It is insane that I am only one who sees this.

Jastorm187
12-04-2018, 01:33 PM
Just pay close attention to opponent's guard. It happened for me again this morning while fighting another Warden. Every time he would block my light or heavy (not parry it) he would activate full guard block for little bit of time, enough to block sudden attack from someone else or if I throw fast one after he blocks firs one. It is insane that I am only one who sees this.

I see this too, especially against AI. Wish I had this glitch work for me so i can block one attack and it would auto block all others.

rbtfortune
12-04-2018, 08:23 PM
I was thinking about this thread yesterday when I encountered the same thing against a Warden in 4v4.

He seemed to be able to block in every direction without fail no matter how fast the attacks were. It was like a permanent superior block.