PDA

View Full Version : Any Plans for Shugoki?

OwenWilson1
11-26-2018, 04:51 PM
Hello, I am a shugoki main and I am wondering if anyone has heard anything about plans for shugo. The character is in a really bad spot especially in duels so any comments or feedback is appreciated.

Illyrian_King
11-26-2018, 05:16 PM
Hello, I am a shugoki main and I am wondering if anyone has heard anything about plans for shugo. The character is in a really bad spot especially in duels so any comments or feedback is appreciated.

His rework is confirmed for Season 9.

His current rework build is so strong (according to the devs on the last Stream) that it might get nerfed a slight bit.

And they also said, that he will not be afraid of attacking, and that they got some cool stuff for him.

UbiInsulin
11-26-2018, 08:59 PM

His current rework build is so strong (according to the devs on the last Stream) that it might get nerfed a slight bit.

And they also said, that he will not be afraid of attacking, and that they got some cool stuff for him.

^ All this. He's currently priority #1 if we had to narrow it down to a single hero (not that he's the only hero we're looking at).

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
11-28-2018, 12:35 AM

😂😂😂😂...only Shugoki would get talkes of a nerf before the rework even comes out.