PDA

View Full Version : Did I miss part of Ezio's ending? (WARNING!! ENDING SPOILERS!!)

Rakudaton
11-21-2010, 02:25 AM
I had been playing ACB for a while when I got to near the end, so after killing Cesare I turned off my console (just as soon as the saving icon disappeared). When I loaded it up again the cutscene appeared to be at a different place: rather than Vianna, Ezio was leaving the colloseum having left the apple there.

Did I miss anything important? Did Ezio see Minerva again or anything? If so, PLEASE DON'T TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED!! Just tell me if there is more to see - if there is I want to replay the level to watch it fully.

Rakudaton
11-21-2010, 02:25 AM
I had been playing ACB for a while when I got to near the end, so after killing Cesare I turned off my console (just as soon as the saving icon disappeared). When I loaded it up again the cutscene appeared to be at a different place: rather than Vianna, Ezio was leaving the colloseum having left the apple there.

Did I miss anything important? Did Ezio see Minerva again or anything? If so, PLEASE DON'T TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED!! Just tell me if there is more to see - if there is I want to replay the level to watch it fully.

BloodyMoon1
11-21-2010, 02:32 AM
Memory 1 of Sequence 9 ends with Cesare, Memory 2 starts off with Ezio hiding the apple. Won't tell you anything after that, but no, you didn't miss anything.

Rakudaton
11-21-2010, 02:37 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BloodyMoon1:
Memory 1 of Sequence 9 ends with Cesare, Memory 2 starts off with Ezio hiding the apple. Won't tell you anything after that, but no, you didn't miss anything. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks. But do you really only get to see Ezio LEAVE the colloseum? How does he know about the (second) 'vault' underneath it? Does anything happen when he goes inside?

whysoserious91
11-21-2010, 02:50 AM
he didnt know about the 1 beneath becoz only desmond is aloud in it, only his dna will open if if i followed the story right.

BloodyMoon1
11-21-2010, 03:01 AM
Ezio probably got the information to put it there from the apple itself, just like the apple seemed to tell him where Cesare was at.

LaCava1
11-21-2010, 07:06 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rakudaton:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BloodyMoon1:
Memory 1 of Sequence 9 ends with Cesare, Memory 2 starts off with Ezio hiding the apple. Won't tell you anything after that, but no, you didn't miss anything. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks. But do you really only get to see Ezio LEAVE the colloseum? How does he know about the (second) 'vault' underneath it? Does anything happen when he goes inside? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You should see a bunch of flashes, and Apple of Eden explosion things (You know, they happen when you use the Apple). Then you see him leave.