PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed Revelations Animus Data Fragments Locations

xmxcyclopsx
11-18-2011, 01:05 PM
Here is the
Assassins Creed Revelations Animus Data Fragments Locations (http://www.gamerfuzion.com/blogs/assassins-creed-revelations-animus-data-fragments-locations-guide-xbox-360-ps3-pc/)
Hope this helps

xmxcyclopsx
11-18-2011, 01:05 PM
Here is the
Assassins Creed Revelations Animus Data Fragments Locations (http://www.gamerfuzion.com/blogs/assassins-creed-revelations-animus-data-fragments-locations-guide-xbox-360-ps3-pc/)
Hope this helps

Blind2Society
11-18-2011, 01:16 PM
Not sure what does it but at some point they are all revealed on the map anyway. I can say though, I don't think it has naything to do with the main story sequences though.

Sarekofvulcan
11-18-2011, 01:17 PM
This is what i get

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/5518/screenhunter0002nov1821.jpg

It states there is a trojan downloader on the website (not good http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Biomedical-Fire
11-18-2011, 02:28 PM
You can also buy a map that shows their locations as well.

Sarekofvulcan
11-18-2011, 02:35 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Biomedical-Fire:
You can also buy a map that shows their locations as well. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That cost money. I keep it save at the banks just like in the real world http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

iNJW
11-18-2011, 03:22 PM
i didnt have to buy a map, they all somehow managed to appear on my map when i hit 50.... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

chizzy12
11-18-2011, 03:32 PM
you only need 30 for all of desmonds missions

Biomedical-Fire
11-18-2011, 05:49 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chizzy12:
you only need 30 for all of desmonds missions </div></BLOCKQUOTE> But for the achievement/trophy, you need to collect all 100 though.

Shaunzy95
11-18-2011, 06:50 PM
Once you collect 50, the map updates itself and gives you the other 50 locations. You can't buy a map for it. You can buy a map for the 10 scrolls though to get the armour.

YHHTQ
11-18-2011, 07:17 PM
Do you get anything at all, storywise, by discovering all data fragments?

naran6142
11-18-2011, 07:31 PM
wasn't there supposed to be a s16 memory, im assuming that when we get all the data fragment it will open that memory

if not that then mostly we will still get something

YHHTQ
11-18-2011, 07:35 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by naran6142:
wasn't there supposed to be a s16 memory, im assuming that when we get all the data fragment it will open that memory

if not that then mostly we will still get something </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I guess... Haven't heard of ANYEONE who was able to assemble all 50 data fragments.

Wish it was a mindfrack. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Blind2Society
11-18-2011, 10:24 PM
I got em all, didn't get a thing. (besides the trophy)

CriticaHit
11-18-2011, 10:41 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Blind2Society:
I got em all, didn't get a thing. (besides the trophy) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same. Collected all 100, just gives you an achievement.

LightRey
11-19-2011, 04:00 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by YHHTQ:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by naran6142:

if not that then mostly we will still get something </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I guess... Haven't heard of ANYEONE who was able to assemble all 50 data fragments.

Wish it was a mindfrack. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You mean 100 and I got them all. Not that hard once you hit 50, because they show up on the map from that point.

whyme1993
11-22-2011, 07:56 PM
I'm really getting annoyed right about now so here's my problem... I found 50 so that they would all appear on the map so me thinking yeah this is all good, I carry on BUT it only lead me to 99!! I have no clue where the last one is and it's killing me... I've looked everywhere... All over Constantinople (no icons appear on the map and the icon for the fragments is not turned off), gone back to Cappadocia and looked in Masyaf but still no joy!

Has anyone had this problem and can PLEASE tell me where the hell it is without having to trawl through hours of YouTube vids to find it... there's only so much a girl can take.

xCr0wnedNorris
11-22-2011, 08:37 PM
Have you turned off all the other symbols on the map besides the Data Fragments? Some of them have a habit of hiding underneath other symbols on the map.

LightRey
11-23-2011, 05:19 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by whyme1993:
I'm really getting annoyed right about now so here's my problem... I found 50 so that they would all appear on the map so me thinking yeah this is all good, I carry on BUT it only lead me to 99!! I have no clue where the last one is and it's killing me... I've looked everywhere... All over Constantinople (no icons appear on the map and the icon for the fragments is not turned off), gone back to Cappadocia and looked in Masyaf but still no joy!

Has anyone had this problem and can PLEASE tell me where the hell it is without having to trawl through hours of YouTube vids to find it... there's only so much a girl can take. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Have you tried hiding all the other icons on the map?

Giant2k5
11-24-2011, 11:23 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by whyme1993:

Has anyone had this problem and can PLEASE tell me where the hell it is without having to trawl through hours of YouTube vids to find it... there's only so much a girl can take. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Im in the same boat, actually. I was hunting them down last night, got 50 they all showed up, then by the time I got to 92, they vanished off my map completely. Ive turned off all other icons and they're missing and I have no where to look.

RzaRecta357
11-25-2011, 01:33 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Giant2k5:

Im in the same boat, actually. I was hunting them down last night, got 50 they all showed up, then by the time I got to 92, they vanished off my map completely. Ive turned off all other icons and they're missing and I have no where to look. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There are 8 in Cappadocia.

Go play the sequence that brings you there.

Giant2k5
11-25-2011, 01:38 AM
hm sounds good. Ill check it tomorrow.

LightRey
11-25-2011, 03:00 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RzaRecta357:
There are 8 in Cappadocia.

Go play the sequence that brings you there. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Eh, you can just go to Cappadocia by using the easternmost boat in Galata. You don't have to replay the sequence.

Giant2k5
11-25-2011, 11:39 AM
well now Ive hit a problem. I had rememebred I got one of them in that area before, so I got the remaining 7. But, now I am at 99 with no more on the map.

LightRey
11-25-2011, 12:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Giant2k5:
well now Ive hit a problem. I had rememebred I got one of them in that area before, so I got the remaining 7. But, now I am at 99 with no more on the map. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Remove all other icons from the map and check again.

masterfenix2009
11-25-2011, 12:07 PM
I'm annoyed that after getting all of them you get NOTHING.

Giant2k5
11-25-2011, 12:09 PM
nothing there lol

LightRey
11-25-2011, 12:11 PM
nothing there lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Then I can't help you any further. :/

Giant2k5
11-25-2011, 12:17 PM
its all good I just really wonder where the last one is. Its teh same problem dude was having above. I have 99 an the last is hidden somewhere not on the map

Moultonborough
11-25-2011, 01:24 PM
I think I have just figured it out. I am in Cappadocia and the map is clear of Fragment symbols. However, I went into the DNA under additional memories and it says 11 out of 12. One doesn't show up on the map.

Giant2k5
11-25-2011, 11:17 PM
did you figure out where its at in there?&gt;

Giant2k5
11-25-2011, 11:36 PM
it shows up, it was hidden under a book icon. When I had removed the icons, as I had thought and instructed... but I wasnt in this area when I did it and didn't even THINK about that area and removing the icons because I was getting so ****ed. So its on the south most section, covered by the book.