PDA

View Full Version : Centurion Change

Chobbsy99
11-25-2018, 09:19 PM
How about armour when charging heavy attacks? That would mean he couldn’t be light attacked out of them. I know he really needs a full rework, but this would be an easy short-term fix that would make him more viable. That, and letting him feint his punches.

Any thoughts? Would he be hopelessly op? Would he be just as terrible as he is now?

UbiInsulin
11-25-2018, 10:21 PM
Apparently Shugoki's Charged Heavies are being changed in his rework, and if these changes work out, they may be looked at for Cent as well.

MrGrippz
11-25-2018, 10:23 PM
Cant feint punches that doesnt work but they just need to FIX his mechanics like his fully charged unblockable doesnt track all the way through ppls dodge attacks it always misses at the end.

EvoX.
11-25-2018, 11:15 PM
The first change won't do anything for him. At all.

The second would be good, but he needs an overhaul rather than small changes. Different, effective kit, in exchange for the cutscene. I really hope a single charged heavy change isn't going to be all they'll do with him...

papa_joseph1
11-26-2018, 03:55 AM
Band Aiding Cent is not a good idea, he just needs a full rework instead of Ubi wasting time on just adjusting him.
Also there is a whole list of heroes that now need reworks more then he does, Cent is and always has been Viable, he's not flat out useless against even mediocre players like Law Bringer or Goki is.

darksavior1977
11-27-2018, 03:00 AM
Make his kick and his punch track a little better and a little faster, up the damage on his heavy attacks and improve their tracking, reduce his stamina usage.

rasi777125
11-27-2018, 07:04 PM
What the F.... Centurio is good waht you want Lightnigs from heas *** ther is more Heros whit big Problemes then Centurio, you must learn to Play ,wow hi is one of the best 1v1, i dont unterstand your Problem. Sorry for my English