PDA

View Full Version : Gear question

Bturc0tt3
11-25-2018, 08:08 PM
So I have a character at rep 13x getting 4 star gear occasionally.

This gear gives a maximum of 290 and 140 in stats, which turns out awkwardly filling 3 perks if you arrange everything correctly.

Is there a tier 5 legendary where you get 300 and 150 allowing for 4 perks?

Devils-_-legacy
11-25-2018, 08:32 PM
No that's currently the highest gear score hopefully they add other soon or increasing your gear score is pointless

p0wn3rki11
11-26-2018, 05:05 AM
Nope, you have to awkwardly waste points onto perks you already have with higher tier gear. Refined gear is pointless but currently the max perks you can get is 3. The only point to raising gear score now is for arcade's weekly. The perk system inadvertently destroyed the gear system too.

Psycho-Bandit
11-29-2018, 10:20 PM
There is no Need to upgrade the full gear if u have 3 perks, it is just waisted steel.
But wht ist the Point of it, why is there no Advance if u uprage to full gear???
makes no sense to me

mann61299
11-29-2018, 10:41 PM
3 perks can be achieved without ever upgrading or refining gear. There is no benefit for upgrading/refining at this current time, but there needs to be (no matter how small...there needs to be some incentive).

The_Sun_Danc3
12-02-2018, 08:32 AM
Like really what is the point? Even in arcade? Why did you guys keep gear stat numbers if you deleted gear stat bonuses?
Why is there such a number disparity in between your maximum benefit and the maximum level?
Is there even one benefit to refining your gear other than to show other players that you can afford to do it? Because I donít think it mitigates damage taken or increases attack output after 164 in arcade (if it does it isnít very noticeable)
Can Ubisoft please give me one good reason or future idea for refining my gear 4 times other than bragging rights?
Sincerely,
The Sun Danc3