PDA

View Full Version : Centurion slightly better

Grinzzer27
11-25-2018, 05:13 PM
Ok ok you ready for it..... lazzzer beams, huge giant lazzzer beams coming out of his face like PEW PEW PEW WwwwoooooOoOosshhh

No but really a 500ms Headbutt with unblockable and the councussion effect, donít know about speed and such just really like the idea of a Headbutt, he kicks he punches why doesnít he use his head to. That and to be able to gb or feint mid chain special animation.

Ps. Still like lazzzer beams

Kryltic
11-25-2018, 07:04 PM
Let him cancel his zone... It doesn't break him and, while it doesn't fix him, it makes him just a little bit better.

I'd rather avoid yet more headbutt moves, we have enough of those already.

UbiInsulin
11-25-2018, 07:51 PM
Ok ok you ready for it..... lazzzer beams, huge giant lazzzer beams coming out of his face like PEW PEW PEW WwwwoooooOoOosshhh

No but really a 500ms Headbutt with unblockable and the councussion effect, don’t know about speed and such just really like the idea of a Headbutt, he kicks he punches why doesn’t he use his head to. That and to be able to gb or feint mid chain special animation.

Ps. Still like lazzzer beams

From a balance perspective, how do you see the proposed headbutt impacting his situation?

Grinzzer27
11-25-2018, 08:55 PM
Itís a mix up itís not a gb itís not a top light and it would be faster then his kick and then with such effect I would imagine have better chance of opening them up or landing something, while your still able to dodge him and still block when disorientated.

Sneakly20
11-25-2018, 09:01 PM
Let him cancel his zone... It doesn't break him and, while it doesn't fix him, it makes him just a little bit better.

I'd rather avoid yet more headbutt moves, we have enough of those already.

Well problem is that only the third swing should be feinted. Iím down for my boy cent to get a rework but the kick gives him the first part of his zone. So without sending the community into an uproar over cent getting improved at all, something will have to change. Heís just in a bad spot.

darksavior1977
11-27-2018, 02:56 AM
I'd prefer they make his kick work better instead of giving out more headbutts. The warlord already does it, Shugoki already does it, it seems like there are enough headbutts to me. His kit needs some serious help though.

Lord_Cherubi
11-27-2018, 03:06 AM
Zone cancel should have been there since the beginning, as it is now it has to be one of the most risky moves out there, throwing free parries to everyone