PDA

View Full Version : Should more stuff be added from the campaign?

Orcatreat
11-24-2018, 10:36 PM
I personally think Runa’s helmet and warlord’s bear head should be added and also the Armor that the general orochi person had.

Illyrian_King
11-24-2018, 10:58 PM
Definitely for it.

Helnekromancer
11-25-2018, 12:59 AM
I've been waiting forever for us to fight Apollyon. Thought we would in her event but sadly we didn't.

generallllyepic
11-28-2018, 02:52 AM
I'd just like to do PvE campaign with a team of 4 and our own characters, and say give exclusive loot for different difficulties. I mean you can do co-op campaign now but theres no matchmaking for it.

Lord_Cherubi
11-28-2018, 10:34 AM
I've been waiting forever for us to fight Apollyon. Thought we would in her event but sadly we didn't.

Actually there once was this event and a linited time game mode in which you teamed up with 3 players to fight against bosses and other characters of the Campaign, including Apollyon. (She was a real pain in the *** and she would ALWAYS pour salt on your corpse lol)

Grinzzer27
11-28-2018, 06:22 PM
I’m surprised they never added any of the new characters from cent/shin to now, every one gets a 3 part chapter to show there story to how they joined there respectively factions. Also would help new people find out which character play style they like so they don’t go buying a hero on looks and how some one else whoops there *** in a game

Ubiflowessence
11-28-2018, 09:13 PM
Thanks for the feedback everyone! Grinzzer27 pointed out that adding new characters to campaign will help new players find which of them they would like. What are some benefits to adding more armor and heroes to the campaign? Is there anyone who thinks campaign does not need anything added to it?

Soldier_of_Dawn
11-29-2018, 09:04 AM
Thanks for the feedback everyone! Grinzzer27 pointed out that adding new characters to campaign will help new players find which of them they would like. What are some benefits to adding more armor and heroes to the campaign? Is there anyone who thinks campaign does not need anything added to it?

The campaign could have an addtion/follow up that does one of the following:

1) tells the aftermath of Apollyon's fall through the Wu lin and the six DLC characters from year 1

2) tells the stories of the Wu Lin and the six DLC heroes during Apollyon's crusade

3) both 1 & 2

Either scenario could lead to the return of the wolves, Blackstone, or even Apolloyon. Regardless, it would be nice to see more of For Honor's lore through new campaign content. I also would like to see the earthquake torn landscapes and the untouch ruins as seen in the original opening trailer.

Soldier_of_Dawn
11-29-2018, 09:07 AM
I personally think Runa’s helmet and warlord’s bear head should be added and also the Armor that the general orochi person had.

I agree. I want all of the armour and ornaments from the campaign added to the lootables and purchaseables.

Soldier_of_Dawn
11-29-2018, 09:09 AM
It would also be cool if they added more maps from the campaign to the multiplayer modes.

Helnekromancer
11-29-2018, 05:23 PM
It would also be cool if they added more maps from the campaign to the multiplayer modes.

I really want to fight in the Myre swamps, that big open map was very pretty.