PDA

View Full Version : Jj

OhHowSheGoingEh
11-24-2018, 09:15 PM
So when hs JJ light spam going to get nerfed? Why is a "heavy" allowed to have access to 20 damage 400ms lights?

Knight_Raime
11-24-2018, 09:27 PM
the only 400ms light he has comes from soft feinting a 900ms attack and always the opposite side of the original attack.
It's super easy to react to.

OhHowSheGoingEh
11-24-2018, 09:48 PM
the only 400ms light he has comes from soft feinting a 900ms attack and always the opposite side of the original attack.
It's super easy to react to.

His second light is also 400ms. Regardless of how he gets to his light why is a "heavy" allowed to use 400 Ms lights? Why is a "heavy" allowed to light spam in the first place?

Sneakly20
11-24-2018, 10:06 PM
His second light is also 400ms. Regardless of how he gets to his light why is a "heavy" allowed to use 400 Ms lights? Why is a "heavy" allowed to light spam in the first place?

Well to start with, he does not have a 400ms follow up light. He has a 500ms attack that can be delayed.

Second the heavy soft feint to light is used to actually dodge attack. The usual heavy is too slow and tractable to punish as a dodge attack. And there’s only two sides to look for. So leave it on the opposite side of the heavy and after the feint timing just switch back to the heavy side, worst case scenario you take a whopping 5 or 8 block damage.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
11-25-2018, 05:57 AM
So when hs JJ light spam going to get nerfed? Why is a "heavy" allowed to have access to 20 damage 400ms lights?

Well to start with, he does not have a 400ms follow up light. He has a 500ms attack that can be delayed.

Second the heavy soft feint to light is used to actually dodge attack. The usual heavy is too slow and tractable to punish as a dodge attack. And there’s only two sides to look for. So leave it on the opposite side of the heavy and after the feint timing just switch back to the heavy side, worst case scenario you take a whopping 5 or 8 block damage.

It's used as an opener mostly in dominion..just saying

Siegfried-Z
11-25-2018, 05:36 PM

500ms yes but they already said there is a bug on these lights from JJ and they looks much faster than they should be.
They gonna fix it in the next patch and that's good !

UbiInsulin
11-25-2018, 08:14 PM
Stefan (in the last Warrior's Den) mentioned they're waiting on making changes to JJ as they want to see the impact of fixing his animation bugs in the next patch.

It's worth mentioning that some well-regarded community tier lists (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bk6y7jw2ujLrjm0Zzbb4aEZUV13gyGoy-IobrkfNgaY/edit#gid=0) don't think highly of JJ in Duels ("all of his mixups can be avoided via a simple dodge"). However, from a "data" PoV Jiang Jun is performing quite well. Definitely a hero they're tracking, but it sounds like they don't want to over-commit at this early stage.

Siegfried-Z
11-26-2018, 10:03 AM
Stefan (in the last Warrior's Den) mentioned they're waiting on making changes to JJ as they want to see the impact of fixing his animation bugs in the next patch.

It's worth mentioning that some well-regarded community tier lists (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bk6y7jw2ujLrjm0Zzbb4aEZUV13gyGoy-IobrkfNgaY/edit#gid=0) don't think highly of JJ in Duels ("all of his mixups can be avoided via a simple dodge"). However, from a "data" PoV Jiang Jun is performing quite well. Definitely a hero they're tracking, but it sounds like they don't want to over-commit at this early stage.

Well, JJ is a 4V4 designed Hero.

Devs said in 1v1 he already have a massive 62% win ratio, even Conq never got that high.. so, imagine how strong he is in 4v4.

High level player says he is useless ? well they are too much looking from a theoric POV. Always side dodge is not a solution.

Since MF release they are only WuLin everywhere... Some Shaolin, many Tiandi (hate this char, spammy as hell and noskill, noob fitting) and a looot of JJ.

JJ is everywhere in 4v4... don't see a single game without & or 2 at least of them.

Now i'm pretty sure the team is not playing the game.. just looking at how Stephen is bad with his Kensei says a lot. How can they think JJ can be balanced.. He's got litterally everything :

Range
Speed
DMG
HA
UB
Softfeint
Dash
HP pool
Good stam management
Good feats

Everything..

His lights should be nerfed to 20-18 to 18-16 and be fixed in terms of animation (currently it is a king of 38 free dmg).
His zone should be nerfed from 28 dmg (wth) to 20 (why his zone is that much above others except Raider ?)
His UB should be nerfed from 45 to max 38
His Kick should not have Wallsplat property

You want a balanced Char ?
With these changes he gonna be arround 52-53%, where i believe you would like most char as possible to be. Just the fact that JJ has been released like that is a deep shame for the team (directory team not you or devs).

Yesterday we played again with a friend.. we are both ranked between top of Diamond and Master and we've got so much tired of loosing because of JJ so we decide to both pick him... let's just say we've destroyed everyone for the 3 games we did that.. my friend is rep 60 Zerk and is doing far better with JJ level 6 .. I am kensei rep 30 and Valk/Sham rep 17 and i am doing far better with JJ i just begin with ..
On my FHTR my JJ stats are alreay second best of all my char and i know if i raise him till rep 8 it's gonna be my best char with such a 3 K/D ratio...

I'm not at all a pro "nerf", i prefer Char to be buff and currently except JJ i don't want that for any char.

But JJ.. he need to be seriously tune down.. Seriously. He is breaking the game right now.

PS : Remove Tiandi 400ms lights he is a ****ing Vanguard . Hell