PDA

View Full Version : For Honor on sale on steam!!

The_B0G_
11-24-2018, 01:22 PM
You can make the switch to PC for 10 dollars right now, I'll be seeing you PC pr**ks soon...

Knight_Raime
11-24-2018, 09:30 PM
I really should do this as well at some point. At least if I ever feel like getting serious about the game again.
hope you have fun.

The_B0G_
11-24-2018, 10:30 PM
Join me Raime, on a seperate note, is your name one, or two syllables? Pope keeps calling you Raimey, I alway's pronounced it one syllable, silent e.

Knight_Raime
11-25-2018, 01:45 AM
Join me Raime, on a seperate note, is your name one, or two syllables? Pope keeps calling you Raimey, I alway's pronounced it one syllable, silent e.

Peer pressure is real fellas.
I bought the starter edition.
Should be downloaded and ready to play tomorrow.

Wonder how I can change my name though for the game cause I don't want my steam name to be the showed name. (since it's my irl name.)

And Raime is pronounced rain. But replace the n with an m. The E is silent.

UbiInsulin
11-25-2018, 01:47 AM

This blew my mind. I've been pronouncing it Ray-Me in my head.

Knight_Raime
11-25-2018, 01:55 AM
This blew my mind. I've been pronouncing it Ray-Me in my head.

You wound me sir.

Soldier_of_Dawn
11-25-2018, 02:34 AM
You can make the switch to PC for 10 dollars right now, I'll be seeing you PC pr**ks soon...

Next time, they should back this up with an account transfer or account link so progress from console isn't wasted and avoid players starting from the beginning.

Jazz117Volkov
11-25-2018, 02:36 AM
Yes, join me brothers and sisters.

Pro-tip, this game has really sweet AA, so use render scaling to keep your fps high.

@Raime
I'll cosplay as Velstadt and hunt you down!

Knight_Raime
11-25-2018, 02:44 AM
Next time, they should back this up with an account transfer or account link so progress from console isn't wasted and avoid players starting from the beginning.

I don't think my time was wasted tbh. I'll still play on there.

Yes, join me brothers and sisters.

Pro-tip, this game has really sweet AA, so use render scaling to keep your fps high.

@Raime
I'll cosplay as Velstadt and hunt you down!

You're speaking a language I don't understand.
And no. You protect the king like a good soldier. You were picked over me so do your job.

chukblok
11-25-2018, 03:52 AM
Also bought pc version few months back. But I am still playing console mainly because my oldest son also has started playing a warden...and its just more fun on the big TV like that. You know whats scary? he is training against level 3 bots and holding his own...These kids these days...

And i hate losing all the progress. But it does look so nice on pc. very smooth.

EvoX.
11-25-2018, 04:41 AM

Isn't the correct pronunciation 'Rai-mei', meaning ''thunder crash'', from Japanese? Since you've taken that name from Dark Souls 2, a Japanese game, that's what Fume Knight's name means.

Knight_Raime
11-25-2018, 09:34 AM
Isn't the correct pronunciation 'Rai-mei', meaning ''thunder crash'', from Japanese? Since you've taken that name from Dark Souls 2, a Japanese game, that's what Fume Knight's name means.

It might. I've never heard it pronounced that way. I've always pronounced it the way I described it.

Tyrjo
11-25-2018, 11:05 AM
Also bought pc version few months back. But I am still playing console mainly because my oldest son also has started playing a warden...and its just more fun on the big TV like that. You know whats scary? he is training against level 3 bots and holding his own...These kids these days...

And i hate losing all the progress. But it does look so nice on pc. very smooth.

I've been vouching for an account migration for quite a while. It would rain money on Ubisoft.