PDA

View Full Version : Finally Uninstalling

Zlaitor
11-23-2018, 11:59 PM
Yeah I'm done. Having played this game since launch I'm finally uninstalling. The game just isn't fun anymore. Every time I get on the game it feels like I'm forcing myself to play to complete challenges or just try and win even 1 game for the night. I'll admit I'm not the best player in the world but I used to at least be able to hold my own. my losing aside the toxicity of the community itself is too much for me. When I lose a match people will just tell me to "git gud". If I win the match I'm just accused of abusing whatever particular cheese the char I'm using has. Something about this latest update has made the game un-enjoyable for me and I think it's time to just let it die. If anyone else feels like me and is feeling like they still should keep playing even if it feels like a struggle and that the devs will fix the game eventually, my advice to you is don't. The game is no longer worth the frustration of me(or you) ruining the evening just to try and win a match or two. I will say I've got my moneys worth I guess, but it isn't worth putting anymore time or effort into this game.

EvoX.
11-24-2018, 12:19 AM
You should always ignore what people write in chat, and you shouldn't care what they think. Be above petty stuff like that.

Is it particular heroes you find aggravating/unfun to fight, or has the feel of the game changed so you no longer find it fun?

Zlaitor
11-24-2018, 12:48 AM
A combination of both really. I disagree with a lot of what Ubi did with some of the reworked characters. Yes they did make them stronger clearly but I think the way in which they did so wasn't healthy for gameplay. It's odd that for the most part I think the new shaolin heroes are somewhat balanced; however I still find their movesets and abilities to be overbearing, that they are just capable of overwhelming many of the older heroes. Across the board these new hero changes have shifted the total feeling of the game.

Not to mention the horrible tracking bugs that have been plaguing this season. Idk what they did but the lock on/tracking for many moves has been atrocious in this release.

In terms of game modes I think they are fine for the most part. The breach game mode is fun but it is difficult to sit through more than 1 match of it at a time.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
11-24-2018, 01:37 AM
I hear you man. Things feel a bit broken in this season.