PDA

View Full Version : PK doesn't need a buff of dmg but a new passive like this

matt89connor
11-23-2018, 06:56 PM
Have you ever wondered why the Nobushi has a passive that is based on bleeding, Shaman also has it but the PK has only the bleed stack?

What I propose is a new passive that could make the PK very interesting both in the 1v1 and in the 4v4 without the need for a super buff of the general damage.
how you activate this passive? When an opponent is bleeding, all attacks that deal only bleeding damage (look only for attacks that only do bleeding damage) make + 50% of their original damage on the victim.

Before you start saying, hey are you crazy? 50% what? .... let's talk about that this attacks will all come (apart from the one carried out after the deflect) taken to the base damage of 10 so, will increase up to 15 but only if the enemy BLEEDS.

This buff, will also make it useful in 4v4 (sharpen blade will be his ultimate weapon), but also in the battle where he can take advantage of the bleeding damage of his companions to do more damage with his, and make her heavies less risy if the enemy is bleeeding.

What do you think? Does it scare you that if you are bleeding its subsequent attacks make 15 instead of 10?

How would you call this passive?

FrostyMoonMoon
11-23-2018, 07:25 PM
Sir, you have my respects. That's a really good idea.

Alustar.
11-23-2018, 07:40 PM
Damage buff or no, peacekeeper needs a legitimate rework, as all heroes from the vanilla roster do, given the same attention to detail that Kensei got.

Goat_of_Vermund
11-23-2018, 07:57 PM
If she also gets an unblockable heavy finisher (at least from one direction, probably top) and give her stamina buffs, this would actually make a decent hero. I would also be happy if dagger cancels, deep gouges and dodge attacks would also start chains.

Damage buff won't solve anything on pk. If we give back the base damage without openers, we would increase the lethality of her punishes, what would promote the turtle meta. She wasn't strong because of the zone, she was strong because she deals 49 damage on light parries.

DoctorMcBatman
11-23-2018, 08:44 PM
I think this is a fine suggestion, but the easier answer is buffing her damage profile a bit.

But the devs will need 10 more seasons of data to make small variable changes in her damage numbers. She won't get touched for a while, if ever.

Kryltic
11-23-2018, 09:17 PM
She just needs a nice damage buff to be more viable.

Ubiflowessence
11-23-2018, 10:14 PM
Thanks for the suggestions matt89connor! I'd also like to know everyone's thoughts on Peacekeeper's bleeding attacks being increased to 15? How will this idea effect how PK is compared to other warrior's in the game?

matt89connor
11-23-2018, 10:58 PM
Sir, you have my respects. That's a really good idea.

thank you sir :)

matt89connor
11-23-2018, 11:02 PM
Thanks for the suggestions matt89connor! I'd also like to know everyone's thoughts on Peacekeeper's bleeding attacks being increased to 15? How will this idea effect how PK is compared to other warrior's in the game?

when the enemies is bledding , she can take this advance for doing some pressure and use the mix up of the heavies to forced the adversary to react (since if she land another top bleed attack, the enemiy suffers 15 instead of 10 thanks of this passive and he continue to bleeding) and this, will help her even on the 4v4 a lot since many others heroes has bleed attacks and she can take advance from that imo.

matt89connor
11-24-2018, 05:46 PM
I think this is a fine suggestion, but the easier answer is buffing her damage profile a bit.

But the devs will need 10 more seasons of data to make small variable changes in her damage numbers. She won't get touched for a while, if ever.

hmmm...do you think that she will get touched over next season?

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
11-24-2018, 05:59 PM
One of her perks helps her stamina ALOT wants she gets going. I personally don't like bleed. I've been killed using her to many times trying to run away from the person bleeding out while I'm oos in an attempt to get that last bleed in. She should have a damage buff and when the bleed takes up the full bar of health the person should just die. Nothing sucks more than thinking you killed someone off and going into the next fight only to get stabbed in the back by that very same opponent that just has a sliver of health left you couldn't see while they were bleeding.

Illyrian_King
11-24-2018, 11:04 PM
Lol am I the only one, who wants a cool ambush attack from behind for PK?

I guess nothing would fit her more, then crawling on the enemy's back and stab him in a cool animation (40dmg maybe??), which would give her some unique 4vs4 value too.

As the OP stated ... some usage for the bleed with a bonus effect would be cool. But please no straight damage buff again for the little girl with tiny sword and dagger.

SangLong524
11-24-2018, 11:52 PM
I dont know, is this version of Way of the Shark sound a bit too much? Side heavy+bleed isnt hard to achieve. If this buff is on, how much damage can Stab-stab-stab do?
PK kits seem lacking to me, i would prefer some more moves added. Or just one, which should take into account her stacking bleed. Says, an unblockable grab into a single stab that will deal all the bleed damage remaining. Like how shaman’s bite end bleed.

Helnekromancer
11-25-2018, 12:56 AM
Would love if she had a unblockable flying knee attack that knocks a opponent down and does 10-15 damage.
It can only be accessed if she bleeds a target.
It would be dash forward light.

This would give her a way to pressure the enemy, having them decide if PK's next dash is an unblockable, heavy, guardbreak, or zone.
This could make her better in 1v1 and 4v4.