PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft's 2 game same Network policy.

FrostyMoonMoon
11-23-2018, 04:08 PM
Hi,

Whenever i want to play with my brother. One pc connects to the servers the other one gives this error message 3--2147221502.

I reach out the support. But they are doing nothing. Saying the same things in different ways.

Admit it Ubisoft... If two people try to play in the same network you block one of the pc.

The funny thing is. Support said "heyyy you have a double Nat. Your router is connected to another router. Forward the ports on that router you'll be fine." Well Ubi, my router is not connected to another router. I checked the IP's and they are the same. It's not double Nat.

Ubisoft just blocking it. They don't want their game to play by two people in the same network.

I don't have any connection problems. If i want to play. I can just connect perfectly fine to the servers. Or if my brother wants to play. He can connect perfectly fine too. BUT! If we want to play together! we can't connect to the servers at the same time! Only one pc can connect!

Support is doing nothing about that. Support does not even care what is my problem. Their solution is for the ones who can't even connect only 1 pc. Not mine!

While I'm writing this topic. My brother is playing For Honor and I can't connect to the servers in the same NETWORK! You have to FIX this!

Is the blocking 2 pc same network thing really neccesary? Why there is an enforcement like that?

Ubi-Jimothy
11-23-2018, 04:13 PM
Hi there,

Have you tried forwarding the ports like our Support Team suggested? We don't block PCs on the same network, and port forwarding could solve the problem.

FrostyMoonMoon
11-23-2018, 04:54 PM
Yes Mr. Ubi-Jimothy.

I forwarded my ports. After that support said to me i am on Double Nat. But I am not on Double Nat. That did not solve it.

Funny thing is someone with Ubi-.... name in the Discord Channel of For Honor said to me: They never admit it, but they are blocking it.

Ubi-Jimothy
11-23-2018, 05:34 PM
Thanks for getting back to me so swiftly!

Chances are that wasn't actually a Ubi employee, but if you could pass me the name I can investigate. Could you also send me a DM with your Ticket Number in? I'll see what I can do.