PDA

View Full Version : New weekly quest is garbage again (console)

Herbstlicht
11-22-2018, 08:24 PM
Guess you already admitted that people died too often. But you told us you handcrafted those quests. Why not trying to tune down the modifiers a bit for this frustrating content to not a an eternity to complete? Besides, I would really love to see so e devs trying those quests solo on console on a normal TV. I mean dark souls? Easy. Normal fighters like soul Calibur with very low input lag etc? Feel very fair too. But those bots of you demand too much to be enjoyable.

p0wn3rki11
11-23-2018, 11:59 AM
Thats the thing, these quests are nonsense. You are basically REQUIRED to have an ally. And cheese, you need all the cheese. I don't even play them, not worth the time or effort for the xp and rewards, when i could just play dominion or breach and do way better.

Phenoloth
11-23-2018, 01:17 PM
I'm playing on pc and I like the weekly quests. This weekly is challenging and fun. I always complete them solo. It takes some more time for sure but its also very good training. Keep trying, you can use environment and weaknesses of every encounter.

Herbstlicht
11-23-2018, 01:59 PM
I guess you underestimate what kind of challenge this is for some heroes on console. Of course I could cheese through with JJ and kill everything on revenge activation. But I like to do those with heroes I like to play not who are strong against bots. Further, I can not play this with friends. They struggle way more then I do with this stuff and just feed revenge or get killed in an instant. And I mean I am a diamond player. Not saying this means I am especially good or something. But what kind of player do you need to be on console to beat this with a normal setup? (Console, TV, wired controller). And as mentioned, my friends don't bother playing this at all due to deeming it nothing more then a bad joke.

Besides, it's not me wanting to hate this content. But right now for Honor could be so enjoyable. New heroes, new 2 new modes, new stuff to collect. But the more I thought I might enjoy when playing for myself just sucks. And if I just can't beat something after spending a lot of time due to artificial difficulty and luck based encounters, it sucks away enough enjoyment to not even bother coming online in the evening to play with my friends. This is a really, really big turnoff for me those days.