PDA

View Full Version : PUBG Soon

NinjaRonin85
11-22-2018, 09:09 AM
I'm happy pubg is out soon and only 25 pound, so it's cheaper than arcade mode lmao, I hope by the time I'm bored with pubg for honor has been rebalanced for console, the Chinese hero's need nerfing JJ the most as his speed and damage is insane, I think 500ms lights should be the fastest opener 400ms in combos, must be some other way to balance this game without killing off the console player base, I just can't keep playing lb and raider against this light spam, if that's what the devs want all heroes to play like just mindless light spam until someone dies then I'm done.

Blitzwarrior771
11-22-2018, 10:05 AM
Donít you think itís odd that JJ is a heavy class spamming like attacks like orochi or aramusha ? Well he canít spam heavy attacks or his unblockables because they are easyly blocked or parried . But you could say you are not coming back until orochi aramusha or monk light attacks are fixed why JJ ? Orochi is still top light spammer .

GayForShugoki
11-22-2018, 10:26 AM
Going from one supposed bad game to another. Nice.

NinjaRonin85
11-22-2018, 11:02 AM
JJ needs a nerf because he is a heavy with high damage 500ms lights, he has loads of health, dodge attacks, he has unblockables, he can faint anything and regain stamina while also avoiding damage he is broken beyond belief, all orochi has is his light spam.
Pubg is broken but not because of balance just bugs.
On ps4 you go into duels or brawls 9 out of 10 games your opponent is using a hero with 500ms lights or faster, I just had a game where all we did was light attack until 1 of us died, any other attacks were blocked or parry so yeah game is broken.

Knight_Raime
11-22-2018, 11:25 AM
lmao. If you're mad at FH devs because of how they handle the game good luck with pubg. They're game runs like arse even on a beefy pc. if you're not using a ps4 pro or xbox one x don't even bother on console. They've always prioritized content over fixing their game and they take forever to put any patches out. So you're basically going to comparable devs if not worse. Good luck fam.

ChampionRuby50g
11-22-2018, 11:51 AM
My experience playing Pubg on Xbox was a lot better than my experience playing FH, especially in recent months. Granted I have an xbox one x, and the first month of Pubg was rocky but after that me and my group rarely ran into any trouble. No crashes, minor bugs that caused more laughs than rage, content was fun and refreshing and the maps came out pretty quickly compared to PC. Canít say the same about FH. Major crashes for 8 months, too many game breaking bugs to count, the content was fun, but always released poorly and only brought a breath of fresh air into the game for a few weeks before blowing out. Compare that to For Honor over two years, I can easily say PUBG was a funner experience. FH was still fun. But not anymore.

NinjaRonin85
11-22-2018, 12:22 PM
Yeah I played pubg on xbox1s with a mate yeah it has bugs but they can be really funny sometimes, got the same friend to play for honor with me he quit after 5 games from light spam lol

Armosias
11-22-2018, 12:30 PM
On ps4 you go into duels or brawls 9 out of 10 games your opponent is using a hero with 500ms lights or faster, I just had a game where all we did was light attack until 1 of us died, any other attacks were blocked or parry so yeah game is broken.
Considering that most heroes have access to 500 ms lights from neutral it is not disturbing to hear. The only one who have 600ms lights from neutral are LB side lights, Highlander, Shugoki and Conq(only his openers iirc)

NinjaRonin85
11-22-2018, 12:52 PM
Win or lose I don't feel like skill has anything to do with it, it's blind luck if I can even block 400ms lights, a lot of the time I have my gaurd on left side while locked on to enemy in front and someone just light spams from the left and it goes through my gaurd, so many game braking bugs it's not even funny, tbh I can only see for honor getting even worse from here more spammy more bugs. I still have hope it will get fixed but looking at the past ubisoft don't care what we say they balance for 3% of pc players 97% mostly on console will just slowly leave the game and it will die, I hope you top level players enjoy your dead game when ubisoft is done making it way too cancerous for console.