PDA

View Full Version : Can I Blood Eagle people as the shaman please

CSaunders95
11-21-2018, 07:05 PM
A viking execution that would be perfectly exacuted by the perfect character. She's got the right tools for it and the right character. Blood lust and all that. It fits the viking lore perfectly. It's pretty grim but like it would be so insanely awesome!

Ubiflowessence
11-21-2018, 07:28 PM
Thanks for the suggestion! There's another thread posted a while back on this topic (https://ubi.li/treg2), though, it may be a little bit too gruesome for For Honor.

The_B0G_
11-22-2018, 03:15 PM
I'm not sure this can work, all knight characters are wearing chainmail and plate armor, she would have to cut through it like butter.

Kamen42
11-22-2018, 03:31 PM
I'm not sure this can work, all knight characters are wearing chainmail and plate armor, she would have to cut through it like butter.

She can always use her teeth :D We all know THEY can get the job done.

Tundra 793
11-22-2018, 04:41 PM

Most characters already cut through armor in various executions. The trickiest thing, I think, would be the animations and models for all the... gory parts. Ribcage, spine and some organs would be on display.