PDA

View Full Version : Arcade quest

Brutal_DaDo
11-20-2018, 08:19 PM
Hey ubisoft, can you at least make the effect for weekly quest drop directly for combat, idle and execution ? These damn queat are really hard, at least for me, this week i’ve managed to complete the quest a several times getting stressed and it dropped for me just 2 times, due to how hard they are at least it should be guaranteed. Does anyone of you there even play these quest you put every week, i’d like to see it.

EvoX.
11-20-2018, 08:36 PM
I play them, but the days of doing so more than once are over. I already have the effect for every single character and every single slot, so now I would just like for the next reward to come sooner rather than later.

Alternatively... they could just make them fun. I can't believe I'm saying this, but the first WQ was the most fun, however frustratingly annoying and badly designed.

Brutal_DaDo
11-20-2018, 08:45 PM
I play them, but the days of doing so more than once are over. I already have the effect for every single character and every single slot, so now I would just like for the next reward to come sooner rather than later.

Alternatively... they could just make them fun. I can't believe I'm saying this, but the first WQ was the most fun, however frustratingly annoying and badly designed.

Damn man for every single hero ? You must be damn good then, i just don’t have crazy reflexes for all the lights that those valks in phase 2 and 4 throw at me ahaha, i just have to resort to noob and spammy tactics to beat them and wait for revenge. The only thing that annoys me most is that the effect should at least be guaranteed when you complete the quest

EvoX.
11-20-2018, 09:50 PM
Damn man for every single hero ? You must be damn good then, i just don’t have crazy reflexes for all the lights that those valks in phase 2 and 4 throw at me ahaha, i just have to resort to noob and spammy tactics to beat them and wait for revenge. The only thing that annoys me most is that the effect should at least be guaranteed when you complete the quest

It doesn't have as much to do with skill as it has with just exploiting the AI. Chapter 2 = go down the ladder and ledge them, one always comes alone first, so try to quickly drop her, and then do the same to the other. Chapter 4 = get as much damage as possible on the closest Valk before the other two arrive. After that just wait for revenge and go wild - all your attacks are unblockable, so I usually spam Cent's tri-hit zone and they drop like flies since they don't parry unblockables as often and try to attack through them. You also regen health with every hit, making it even easier.

Nothing wrong with using spammy tactics. They are not human, they are not designed well, you don't even get guaranteed reward. No fair play from me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QLcsUB8390

^ I loved doing that.

Brutal_DaDo
11-20-2018, 11:04 PM
It doesn't have as much to do with skill as it has with just exploiting the AI. Chapter 2 = go down the ladder and ledge them, one always comes alone first, so try to quickly drop her, and then do the same to the other. Chapter 4 = get as much damage as possible on the closest Valk before the other two arrive. After that just wait for revenge and go wild - all your attacks are unblockable, so I usually spam Cent's tri-hit zone and they drop like flies since they don't parry unblockables as often and try to attack through them. You also regen health with every hit, making it even easier.

Nothing wrong with using spammy tactics. They are not human, they are not designed well, you don't even get guaranteed reward. No fair play from me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QLcsUB8390

^ I loved doing that.

I tried to ledge them in phase 2 but they were like “hell no you’re going down” while on phase 4 i was just dodging, blocking and the. Pop up revenge, finally managed to get the effect for all slot, not gonna touch arcade until something really cool comes out 😂

chukblok
11-21-2018, 02:43 PM
I tried to ledge them in phase 2 but they were like “hell no you’re going down” while on phase 4 i was just dodging, blocking and the. Pop up revenge, finally managed to get the effect for all slot, not gonna touch arcade until something really cool comes out 😂

Yeah i got all effects for Raider and HL..im done too unless another effect or emote or something comes

Ubiflowessence
11-21-2018, 05:19 PM
Thanks for sharing your feedback on the weekly quests everyone! Seems last week level 3 bots were harder to deal with, is it level 2 for this week? Also, what executions would you all like to see for weekly quest drops?

chukblok
11-21-2018, 05:33 PM
Thanks for sharing your feedback on the weekly quests everyone! Seems last week level 3 bots were harder to deal with, is it level 2 for this week? Also, what executions would you all like to see for weekly quest drops?

no keep level 3 bots...maybe town down modifiers on the gank levels? dont want it too easy.

ok so....maybe this cant apply to weekly drop execution rewards..but ive always had a raider execution in mind.
Best way i can describe it is like this....ever see the final fight/death scene in last of the mohicans? The exact part where the father charges mukwa and rolls...proceeds to overhand chop mukwas shoulder...and then specifically this part....

“he stares for a second..raises his massive weapon..does a 360 spin and brings the blade hard into mukwas stomach..mukwa buckles onto the blade edge..stuck there...then the father pushes his dead nody off the blade with his foot”....

i feel that last part would make a great raider execution....

And while im dreaming...id like a raider free roam emote similar to idle animation he somestimes does where he bangs the axe pommel of the ground repeatedly. an emote version would be perfect.

I know for a weekly quest reward execution or emote it would have to be more generic. Something similar to recognition..that kind of tone.

chukblok
11-21-2018, 05:39 PM
https://i.imgur.com/4N8eivx.gif?noredirect

here click on that. exact scene. tell me that wouldnt be good for raider..

chukblok
11-21-2018, 05:53 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UII2Q0XFP4E

full 40 second fight.
sorry hah ill let it drop. but that execution could apply to lots..Raider, HL, Warden even.