PDA

View Full Version : Hero Reworks?

p0wn3rki11
11-20-2018, 07:16 AM
So far it has been pretty silent on the front of balance, with the introduction of these new (incredibly powerful) heroes it makes me wonder how long we have to wait for the next reworks, and who they will be? Honestly Shugoki and Raider deserved a rework about a year ago, and I know reworks were confirmed for the entire og roster, but I cannot find anything on them. So i guess I am just curious as to when we might see that. I missed the Q&A with the devs which sucks but i seriously think we are overdue for some balance patching, even if it means we wont get new battle outfits for a while (OH NO).

SangLong524
11-20-2018, 12:50 PM
Next season

p0wn3rki11
11-20-2018, 01:18 PM
Any word on who specifically? I keep hearing Shugo but they usually release them in pairs, so who is the other one?

The_B0G_
11-20-2018, 01:20 PM
They said they were working on LB too, but said nothing on his release date.

p0wn3rki11
11-20-2018, 01:32 PM
Really? He already got reworked...but i suppose he needs buffing since he has no openers and relies on parrying. I expected a new hero to be reworked, like Warlord or something. Interesting though.

The_B0G_
11-20-2018, 01:39 PM
LB's last "rework" was more of a zerker style rework, they changed a few attack properties and attack numbers, I wouldn't really call it a rework, just a rebalance.

I hope to see all the old boys get their reworks including warlord, I have him at rep 16, he can still be used, he's not the strongest but I do have an easier time using him than my rep 25 LB. Like you said, he has no openers, just shove blocks, parries and GBs, that's the best way yo get damage for him, he can never initiate the fighting.

UbiInsulin
11-20-2018, 10:23 PM
Shugoki rework in Season 9, and a buuunch of other general balance talk can be found in the last Warrior's Den: https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1956016-Warrior-s-Den-November-15th . It's absolutely worth watching if you're interested in the devs' thought process right now.