PDA

View Full Version : Game is... pretty quiet

universe335867
11-20-2018, 06:23 AM
I havenít actually played for honor in a long time now since other game releases but doesnít it feel like itís a little too quiet? I know the new voices werenít really polished but Iím wondering if anyone else thinks the game feels too silent/soulless for a war game? Most of the characters now are hard to hear except for loud *** wu lin lol. I wonder what would have happened if the new voice system was released. Any thoughts yíall?

UbiInsulin
11-20-2018, 11:38 PM
It's sort of a fine line between "too quiet" and "omg they never shut up." I have passed on that Tiandi's voice in particular is a bit much. I haven't seen many other people remark on the game feeling quiet though, tbh, so I'm interested to see if others agree.

Lord_Cherubi
11-20-2018, 11:57 PM
Don't know about voice lines but they really nailed it on Breach audio, all the chanting, yelling and ESPECIALLY the phase 3 music, so damn awesome. Most intense mode yet 🤘

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
11-21-2018, 12:13 AM
You can mess with the audio to your preference. I freaken love the drums.

DefiledDragon
11-21-2018, 03:33 AM
I love the atmosphere in Breach mode I have to say. No other mode quite gets my blood pumping like Breach. I just wish it was more about killing other players than minions, but it is what it is. Top marks on the atmos though.

chukblok
11-21-2018, 04:24 AM
I love the atmosphere in Breach mode I have to say. No other mode quite gets my blood pumping like Breach. I just wish it was more about killing other players than minions, but it is what it is. Top marks on the atmos though.

100%. Atmosphere and art as usual are awesome

universe335867
11-21-2018, 10:44 AM
Im assuming you guys are using headsets? I need to buy a new one then so I can hear what you guys are hearing. Phase 3 breach music is pretty awesome but idk it just felt like something was missing for me.

MrB3NX
11-21-2018, 11:15 AM
the original voices are national treasure

i never believed in perfection until i met them ,

chukblok
11-21-2018, 02:40 PM
Im assuming you guys are using headsets? I need to buy a new one then so I can hear what you guys are hearing. Phase 3 breach music is pretty awesome but idk it just felt like something was missing for me.

I can appreciate you caring about the atmosphere. most important thing as far as im concerned. What I have noticed in breach is the execution sounds are definitely quieter. And yes the character voices are not really noticeable....could be louder.
I think what guys above are saying is the ambient sounds are amazing. especially on attack and standing with the ram. the drums/chanting etc is awesome

universe335867
12-31-2018, 08:56 AM
I can appreciate you caring about the atmosphere. most important thing as far as im concerned. What I have noticed in breach is the execution sounds are definitely quieter. And yes the character voices are not really noticeable....could be louder.
I think what guys above are saying is the ambient sounds are amazing. especially on attack and standing with the ram. the drums/chanting etc is awesome
Got a new headset a few weeks ago and it has changed my entire for honor experience. Certain maps do ruin the sounds though like beachhead and the breach maps. Execution sound timings and glitched feat effect sounds are constant.