PDA

View Full Version : Kensai looks like Ronald Mc Donald now

Zombie.Face
11-19-2018, 11:47 AM
Whats up with the stupid looking kensai gear now? i miss the old edgy masks and cool looks. now we have the orange hair white face clown ronald mc donald looking ****. Then the chest has a big butterfly wing rope on the back..??? my god its ******ed looking!! please bring back the edgy cool scary japanese looking stuff. the other masks are so ugly and grandpa looking too.. please art team!!! match the kendai armor with the weapons your making for them! the weapon team is killing it on kensai but the armor is just so fail man.. sooo fail. :/

Siegfried-Z
11-19-2018, 01:19 PM
Whats up with the stupid looking kensai gear now? i miss the old edgy masks and cool looks. now we have the orange hair white face clown ronald mc donald looking ****. Then the chest has a big butterfly wing rope on the back..??? my god its ******ed looking!! please bring back the edgy cool scary japanese looking stuff. the other masks are so ugly and grandpa looking too.. please art team!!! match the kendai armor with the weapons your making for them! the weapon team is killing it on kensai but the armor is just so fail man.. sooo fail. :/

I agree .
But then you can keep the old stuff man that's what i do ;)

Ubi-Jimothy
11-19-2018, 02:30 PM
Hey Zombie.Face,

Sorry to hear that you don't like the newest Kensei gear, but there's nothing stopping you from using the older gear! Of course, we're always open to suggestions as to what you want to see in the future, but personally I like having the choice between very different sets. The mix and match of fashion!

SangLong524
11-19-2018, 02:31 PM
I like the new gear looks. Enough red faced, pouty faced, toothy grinning faced head already.
Plus the gears lend a certain swag, which the old gears didnt quiet make it, imo.

Goat_of_Vermund
11-19-2018, 03:28 PM
Yep, he has five armorset where he has this creepy actor/actress armorset, which might look silly, but it's not totally illogical to wear that. An outlaw or a noble in disguise would not stick out from civilians (though the nodachi kills this concept, it costs a fortune). Or you can wear it and play a japanese demon.

If you don't like it, other sets are still available.

Illyrian_King
11-19-2018, 04:14 PM
The nightmare is real ^^