PDA

View Full Version : My list for unbalanced heroes that must be nerfed

MrB3NX
11-19-2018, 11:41 AM
Hello guys ,

this is to our balance team

this game is suffering from a curse of unbalanced heroes that don't require skill to reach mastery

the balance issue without a doubt it threaten the health of the game

I'll give the names and i will explain what must be done

1- Shaman : too fast and explosive with crazy feints also possess a special lethal attack ( neck bite ) not to mention it could jump form several meters which is ridiculous
this hero is undoubtedly number one on the list since its very common and annoying

2- Warlord : Headbutts and charge should be nerfed ( i don't know why poor shoguki must use a secondary trigger to land a headbutt while warlord does it for free )

3- Peacekeeper : it has the strongest guard break duo to its annoying feints ( the kidney attacks bleed should be reduced )

4- Berserker : literally is a nobody without his feints , nerf it since he is a hard hitter assassin

5- Valkyrie : the knockdown combo needs an adjustments ( light attacks speed must be reduced )

6- Warden : the shoulder tackle must be removed , it's everywhere and super annoying

7- Nobushi : poison damage must be reduced or remove the stumbling kick

8- Nuxia : when you try to block her attacks then she traps you and you become helpless from a 0 skill attack and then she obliterate you with some crazy combo damage that is a silly joke and must be fixed .

i don't have a problem with feints but some of them are just too much and it ruin the experience for some players

+

i will be open to discussion with the forum members but i hope to receive a dev respond .

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
11-19-2018, 11:55 AM
Um is this a joke? I think you might be mixing up annoying vs strong characters

ChampionRuby50g
11-19-2018, 11:56 AM
All Iím gonna say is the devs are 100% going to be buffing Peacekeeper and Warlord because theyíve already admitted they are weak heroes, at least for PK.

So good luck.

Tyrjo
11-19-2018, 11:59 AM
Warlord Crashing Charge needs a nerf, maybe longer run distance before you can activate it. His Headbutt is fine as is.

Peacekeeper need a buff and so does Nobushi.

Remove Warden Shoulderbash seems kind of extreme, but it does need some tuning.

Siegfried-Z
11-19-2018, 12:03 PM
Hello guys ,

this is to our balance team

this game is suffering from a curse of unbalanced heroes that don't require skill to reach mastery

the balance issue without a doubt it threaten the health of the game

I'll give the names and i will explain what must be done

1- Shaman : too fast and explosive with crazy feints also possess a special lethal attack ( neck bite ) not to mention it could jump form several meters which is ridiculous
this hero is undoubtedly number one on the list since its very common and annoying

2- Warlord : Headbutts and charge should be nerfed ( i don't know why poor shoguki must use a secondary trigger to land a headbutt while warlord does it for free )

3- Peacekeeper : it has the strongest guard break duo to its annoying feints ( the kidney attacks bleed should be reduced )

4- Berserker : literally is a nobody without his feints , nerf it since he is a hard hitter assassin

5- Valkyrie : the knockdown combo needs an adjustments ( light attacks speed must be reduced )

6- Warden : the shoulder tackle must be removed , it's everywhere and super annoying

7- Nobushi : poison damage must be reduced or remove the stumbling kick

8- Nuxia : when you try to block her attacks then she traps you and you become helpless from a 0 skill attack and then she obliterate you with some crazy combo damage that is a silly joke and must be fixed .

i don't have a problem with feints but some of them are just too much and it ruin the experience for some players

+

i will be open to discussion with the forum members but i hope to receive a dev respond .

Is this a Troll ?

You want to nerf 3 of the weakest char : PK, WL, Nobu.
Valk lights are pretty fine, if you want to complain about lights, Vlak isn't the worst Light spam char of the game.
Warden, Sham and Zerk, just require a bit of work to handle them (while Zerk is super strong in 1v1).

I would keep your post but with those char :

-Conq
-JJ
-Tiandi

Goat_of_Vermund
11-19-2018, 12:29 PM
I wonder what characters do you play if you have problems with those. My assumption is shugoki and lawbringer, they are weaker than most of your list, and roach+conq, since you have problems with spam, and left out the two biggest spammers from the nerf list.

Pk is the weakest character. Possibly weaker than shugoki. She will be buffed. Warlord might get buffs, he is weak. Nobushi is basically a free win most of the time, easiest light parries. Nuxia trap is hilariously easy to counter (basically, throw a light). Valk is midtier. The others are understandable, though if you write something like this without actual reasoning, it will be threated as whining (it looks like everything that beat you recently).

MrB3NX
11-19-2018, 06:03 PM
I do actually play Warden and Berzeker but i don't play them on an unfair way that will bring no fun at all .

Devils-_-legacy
11-19-2018, 06:06 PM
Really? nuxia my opinon was she was the weakest of wulin currently as you can light her traps out or just switch guards

Knight_Raime
11-19-2018, 08:05 PM
Protip saying something takes no skill isn't true just because you can't deal with it.

MrB3NX
11-19-2018, 08:26 PM
Is this a Troll ?

You want to nerf 3 of the weakest char : PK, WL, Nobu.
Valk lights are pretty fine, if you want to complain about lights, Vlak isn't the worst Light spam char of the game.
Warden, Sham and Zerk, just require a bit of work to handle them (while Zerk is super strong in 1v1).

I would keep your post but with those char :

-Conq
-JJ
-Tiandi

i don't understand how you consider conq needs a nerf !!??

you can see his attacks a mile ahead

Devils-_-legacy
11-19-2018, 08:32 PM

He's currently one of strongest heros

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
11-19-2018, 10:06 PM
He's currently one of strongest heros

You have 200 ms to react to his bash making it unreactable and can only be circumvented on prediction. I think it takes dedication to be a good conc so I'd hate to see him Nerfed as you don't come across many good ones in dominion as least. Plus bash builds revenge fairly quickly.

MrB3NX
11-20-2018, 12:30 AM
Warlord Crashing Charge needs a nerf, maybe longer run distance before you can activate it. His Headbutt is fine as is.

Peacekeeper need a buff and so does Nobushi.

Remove Warden Shoulderbash seems kind of extreme, but it does need some tuning.

How warlord's headbutt is fine ?

he lands it easily and when you get hit by it you will become helpless and he will repeat over and over

it is very disgusting .

Goat_of_Vermund
11-20-2018, 07:44 AM
You need lots of practice if you struggle with a warden or berserker against a nobushi or peacekeeper. I suggest starting it by forgetting this "no fun way" bs. You are not responsible for your opponents' fun, neither is he/she for yours. If you can't dodge a warlord's telegraphed and easily punishable headbutt, why shouldn't he abuse it?

MrB3NX
11-20-2018, 11:16 AM
You need lots of practice if you struggle with a warden or berserker against a nobushi or peacekeeper. I suggest starting it by forgetting this "no fun way" bs. You are not responsible for your opponents' fun, neither is he/she for yours.

other thing i forgot to mention

i'd hate to press 3 keys at once for a single move ( it injures my thumb )

i'm fine with 2 but 3 is too much for a secondary move and unfortunately it's on every hero

i can do it once np but i can't spam it like those who play on controller .

Goat_of_Vermund
11-20-2018, 11:30 AM
Remap the keys to suit you, the custom version is not well made. If you have a gamer mouse, that helps a lot. The only thing I use my thumb for is dodging.

EvoX.
11-20-2018, 07:28 PM
0/8

MuscleTech12018
11-20-2018, 08:09 PM
JJ, Tiandi, Shaolin, Shaman and Conq.

The rest are all cool

UbiInsulin
11-20-2018, 08:48 PM
It might be helpful to explain why each of these nerfs "must happen," in your words. Heroes should have some strong options if they're supposed to be viable.

I think Shaman and Nobushi share that they're both strong in larger game modes, but may have issues in Duels. So I'd ask whether any proposed changes would negatively impact them across all game modes.

The way you argue for the Berserker change is a bit weird to me. If he's literally a nobody without his feints, why would we nerf that without buffing something else?

I don't think removing Warden's SB completely is something that would be considered. Any suggestions for tuning it?

Not too many are going to agree with PK or Valk needing nerfs at this time, and Nuxia's traps have come under some criticism too due to the fact that you can light her out of it (though her lights are good). I think those are the suggestions that stood out to me as running counter to the majority of what I see.

YoMemesAintDank
11-20-2018, 10:41 PM
nobushi isnt that bad shes mainly a noob stomper if you ask me her lights are some of the easiest to parry and her kick is easy to dodge unless your on a curved wall of corse if you run into a really good nobushi it can be annoying but if you ask me shes pretty fine maybe she could use a small buff

MrB3NX
11-21-2018, 11:34 AM
It might be helpful to explain why each of these nerfs "must happen," in your words. Heroes should have some strong options if they're supposed to be viable.

I think Shaman and Nobushi share that they're both strong in larger game modes, but may have issues in Duels. So I'd ask whether any proposed changes would negatively impact them across all game modes.

The way you argue for the Berserker change is a bit weird to me. If he's literally a nobody without his feints, why would we nerf that without buffing something else?

I don't think removing Warden's SB completely is something that would be considered. Any suggestions for tuning it?

Not too many are going to agree with PK or Valk needing nerfs at this time, and Nuxia's traps have come under some criticism too due to the fact that you can light her out of it (though her lights are good). I think those are the suggestions that stood out to me as running counter to the majority of what I see.

I believe it's the developers's job to create a healthy replacement

i'm here just to tell you the flaws i saw enormously during my experience

if you wan't me to give ideas of my own then hire me , i'll think harder that way .

Jastorm187
11-21-2018, 01:14 PM
I believe it's the developers's job to create a healthy replacement

i'm here just to tell you the disadvantages i saw enormously during my experience

if you wan't me to give ideas of my own then hire me , i'll think harder that way .

It is very hard to take you seriously when you want to complain, but dont want to help with solutions on how to fix the issue you are seeing. You even got tge reply of a moderator and all you had to say to his response is ""You fix it, not my job, now fix what i dont like".
Also your choices are contradictory. Nerf Warlord headbutt but you think conq shield bash is okay. Makes no sense. They are both a quick bash that give a guaranteed light. However, conq can use his after forward dodge or either side dodge, or after ANY light and ANY heavy in combo and has little to no recovery so punishing a miss isnt there. warlord however can only headbutt after a forward dodge, or a leaping heavy and if tge headbutt missed is highly punishable.

The credibility of your complaint is quickly going from an issue to a "L2P, Git Gud" post.
I recommend responding to the mods response with how you recommend fixing these without either making certain characters OP or breaking them to make them useless.

Goat_of_Vermund
11-21-2018, 01:30 PM
Judging by your comments, it is clearly a git gud issue.

Siegfried-Z
11-21-2018, 02:22 PM
I do actually play Warden and Berzeker but i don't play them on an unfair way that will bring no fun at all .

So, what is the way to not play them in an unfair way ? You never use 400ms light feint with Zerk or Sb with Warden ? This is pointless.

While you can see things coming, a good Conq doesn't let you escape it anyway and can interupt almost any mix up you can try to do (SB/Zone).

MrB3NX
11-21-2018, 06:32 PM
Also your choices are contradictory. Nerf Warlord headbutt but you think conq shield bash is okay. Makes no sense. They are both a quick bash that give a guaranteed light. However, conq can use his after forward dodge or either side dodge, or after ANY light and ANY heavy in combo and has little to no recovery so punishing a miss isnt there. warlord however can only headbutt after a forward dodge, or a leaping heavy and if tge headbutt missed is highly punishable.

Well at least Conqueror doesn't make environmental kills whenever he wants

Conqueror's shield bash are way easier to dodge than Warlord's headbutt

Warlord is ridiculous the way he is , we cannot accept this forever

I did met a good conq that made me wanna hang myself but at least they are rare to encounter so i don't mind them

while any beginner could cause ugliness if he picked warlord and that's my F problem .

Goat_of_Vermund
11-21-2018, 07:54 PM
Okay, I want the game version he plays.

PonE-Sharp
11-21-2018, 08:08 PM
As far as Warden's SB, I'm curious as to why GBs don't work on it as he's charging it. Seems to me like GB should be the go to counter, unless he's already moving, in which case the GB should whiff.

Devils-_-legacy
11-21-2018, 08:09 PM
I think he's relatively new

Blitzwarrior771
11-21-2018, 08:16 PM
Also pc gamers should have their own forum they are just creating confusion . For them everything works everything is perfect . Itís the console players that complain a lot .

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
11-21-2018, 09:39 PM
Also pc gamers should have their own forum they are just creating confusion . For them everything works everything is perfect . Itís the console players that complain a lot .

I could not agree more. That's why these forums are just echo chambers. There is no backstory to any comment unless you plug it in or put in on your profile like I have.

Devils-_-legacy
11-21-2018, 09:59 PM
I could not agree more. That's why these forums are just echo chambers. There is no backstory to any comment unless you plug it in or put in on your profile like I have.

If you really needs to know you could try fh tracker now it's up i don't think we really need to separate the fourms tho

MrB3NX
11-22-2018, 01:42 AM

PC

I think he's relatively new

302 hours played .

GayForShugoki
11-22-2018, 09:53 AM
1. Shaman has never really been ‘strong’, she just has a lot of gank potential that is often removed by teammates hitting her while she’s biting. Shaman is around A tier, to be honest. Not strong, not weak, just good in the hands of a good player.

2. Warlord is only S tier due to his unlocked attacks. That’s all. He’s weak outside of that. And Shugo has to use another button because he has combos and headbutting every attack instead of using a follow-up heavy would be annoying.

3. You’re a few seasons too late for Peacekeeper. She’s been weak for ages. Just get used to swapping to top and she’ll never bleed you. Learn to counter guard break and she’s useless.

4. I agree with berserker. Cancerous hero. No assassin should have hyper armour.

5. Valk is not as strong as you think. Sure, she has a 75% hp sweep combo, but 9/10 she sweeps her teammates instead of you, giving you free damage. She also can’t sweep if you block her attacks. If you can’t parry, don’t try, but the attack has to hit before she can sweep.

6. Warden is cancer, I agree. He’s S tier for a reason. Shoulder Charge is ridiculous and the fact he can swap targets in it makes it even more bullcrap. Also, he shouldn’t be able to charge it.

7. Why? Nobushi is now weaker than ever, seeing as Shaolin and JJ both do what she should have done. She is the easiest hero to parry in the game. A good Nobushi will ruin you, but everything she does is predictable and reactable.

8. Rip Nuxia. C tier and still being moaned about. Nuxia only beats bad or new players. Use dash attacks on her and half her kit is useless.

Blitzwarrior771
11-22-2018, 10:00 AM
Once again another PC user commenting on it 🙄 we want your version of game dude

Siegfried-Z
11-22-2018, 10:02 AM
PC

302 hours played .

So you're maybe not new but not an experienced player at all.

I have 606 hours played and i, as many others with such a decent level, can tell you what you say is strongly wrong.

Oh and in case you didn't understand, he doesn't ask Console or PC but the game you're talking about because this is clearly not the same as we are playing looking at your comments.

MrB3NX
11-22-2018, 11:14 AM
1. Shaman has never really been ‘strong’, she just has a lot of gank potential that is often removed by teammates hitting her while she’s biting. Shaman is around A tier, to be honest. Not strong, not weak, just good in the hands of a good player.

2. Warlord is only S tier due to his unlocked attacks. That’s all. He’s weak outside of that. And Shugo has to use another button because he has combos and headbutting every attack instead of using a follow-up heavy would be annoying.

3. You’re a few seasons too late for Peacekeeper. She’s been weak for ages. Just get used to swapping to top and she’ll never bleed you. Learn to counter guard break and she’s useless.

4. I agree with berserker. Cancerous hero. No assassin should have hyper armour.

5. Valk is not as strong as you think. Sure, she has a 75% hp sweep combo, but 9/10 she sweeps her teammates instead of you, giving you free damage. She also can’t sweep if you block her attacks. If you can’t parry, don’t try, but the attack has to hit before she can sweep.

6. Warden is cancer, I agree. He’s S tier for a reason. Shoulder Charge is ridiculous and the fact he can swap targets in it makes it even more bullcrap. Also, he shouldn’t be able to charge it.

7. Why? Nobushi is now weaker than ever, seeing as Shaolin and JJ both do what she should have done. She is the easiest hero to parry in the game. A good Nobushi will ruin you, but everything she does is predictable and reactable.

8. Rip Nuxia. C tier and still being moaned about. Nuxia only beats bad or new players. Use dash attacks on her and half her kit is useless.

I appreciate your honesty and insightfulness

Warden-Warlord-Berzerker << these guys are unarguably unbalanced no matter how their mains defend them .

Jastorm187
11-22-2018, 01:18 PM
I appreciate your honesty and insightfulness

Warden-Warlord-Berzerker << these guys are unarguably unbalanced no matter how their mains defend them .

Your issue with warlord is completely unfounded. Read again, warlord is ONLY top tier when CRASHING CHARGE is abused, not headbutt. Warlord has been nerfed every season and they would just give his kit back, the crashing charge nerf would be accepted.
Your defence for conq is bs as well... Your concern is long distance ledging... THAT is why conq isnt OP. You have no clue what the competitive side of this game is and are complaining about spam moves that you dont know how to defend against. Go training and play against these characters and figure it out, or better yet.

Instead of crying nerf, ask how to defend! L2P

MrB3NX
11-22-2018, 02:40 PM
Your issue with warlord is completely unfounded. Read again, warlord is ONLY top tier when CRASHING CHARGE is abused, not headbutt. Warlord has been nerfed every season and they would just give his kit back, the crashing charge nerf would be accepted.
Your defence for conq is bs as well... Your concern is long distance ledging... THAT is why conq isnt OP. You have no clue what the competitive side of this game is and are complaining about spam moves that you dont know how to defend against. Go training and play against these characters and figure it out, or better yet.

Instead of crying nerf, ask how to defend! L2P

both his charge and headbutt should be removed

he is an annoying mosquito while he should be a wall to the enemies like other real heavies .

Alustar.
11-22-2018, 02:59 PM
I'm fascinated that this dude even remembers to breath without someone there to constantly remind him.

Goat_of_Vermund
11-22-2018, 03:27 PM
I can't recall when was I hit by a warlord's headbutt more than two times in a duel. Mostly a free guardbreak. Unlike conqueror.
But I don't know why we waste our time. Everyone already said that you are unskilled, and why everything you write is wrong, but you keep repeating it. Pick warlord or pk then, find a conqueror in duel, and share your experience here.

Devils-_-legacy
11-22-2018, 05:15 PM
PC

302 hours played .

I just assumed as you seem to have a vary diffrent opinon that's held by the majority of the community but Play time isn't the best indicator my PvP time is 480 hrs and my total time is 1800hrs .

Check out some of the teir list and hero feedback from the competitive sub on reddit they have some detailed information that's usefull tools for the reasoning behind some of are views.

Jastorm187
11-22-2018, 05:15 PM
You state in your OP that you will name heroes and what should be done. However your post is just complaints with no info on how to improve. Just complaints....

Then you say you will welcome other forum members opinions in your OP. But in later comments state you dont care what other people say when defending there main, what you think is what needs to happen. ( this is despite the fact that you never give useful advice, just yell nerf and or remove the skill entirely)

Then in OP you say you are looking for a dev response. And you actually get a ubi response asking you for info on how to fix the issues you have expressed and your answer is "not my job".

*face palm* *headdesk* please just close this thread. Nothing useful will come from this.

Alustar.
11-22-2018, 05:44 PM
Jastorm hit the nail on the head here.

He may play on PC, but he is NOT playing the same game I am apparently.

Siegfried-Z
11-22-2018, 06:00 PM
Exactly guys.

I wonder how it is possible to raisee to rep 60-70 and saying things like WL, PK or Nobu are too strong ... Let's forget it.

Feedmeyourcows2
11-22-2018, 10:13 PM
I have trouble dodging orachi, why don't we nerf him?
I also have trouble getting pass shugoki's hyper armor, lets nerf him.
The highlander can faint attacks. I don't like it, make it so highlander can't use faints.
Infact, lets nerf every character I can't beat 8 times out of time which happens to be all of them.

There is a reason why you're the only one complaining about these characters, just because you have trouble with them, doesn't mean they are OP. Look up some guides and learn how to counter these characters. So if I were to shorten this down to two words.

Git gud

papa_joseph1
11-23-2018, 01:29 PM
Only things i really agree with on this list is on Warden, his shoulder bash is just stupid and makes no sense, you should be able to GB him out of it, he is just standing still, it should be the natural counter to it, a good warden has no need to spam shoulder bash, all it does is frustrate players and if you run against somebody with good timing it's a waste because he will just move out of the way and GB you anyways.

My thought is to turn it into Concs type of bash, a single button fast move to knock people out of their combos, the charging and running 30 miles is stupid and really not fun to fight.
No tracking either, it's really jarring to watch a guy in plate armor run with his back to you at a 45 degree angle.

on a side note, please give us a Law Bringer buff already, i think we're desperate enough to take anything.

MrB3NX
11-23-2018, 11:50 PM
Thanks to my thread Ubiosft announced in the latest den they are nerfing warlord's charge and Shaman's bite

Thank you Ubisoft for listening

This will encourage me to give more feedback in the future

Awesome game , Awesome Team .

Thank you .

Siegfried-Z
11-24-2018, 12:14 AM
Thanks to my thread Ubiosft announced in the latest den they are nerfing warlord's charge and Shaman's bite

Thank you .

😅😅 😧

Goat_of_Vermund
11-24-2018, 05:07 AM
Is he trolling, or does he actually believe that they really announced this because they care about his nerf whines?

Jastorm187
11-24-2018, 08:55 AM

Thank you .

They announced crashing charge nerf On November 15th Warriors den... Days before your initial post. Way to stay relevant.....

I should go make a post about Shugoki rework so i can take credit after the fact too!

*pats you on your head*. You are now the equivalent of a two year old that states they invented something that they just watched on tv.

Vimorain
12-16-2018, 01:24 PM
no,you simply just suck and instead of getting better you come here to cry .

Inzzane_79
12-17-2018, 05:02 PM
They announced crashing charge nerf On November 15th Warriors den... Days before your initial post. Way to stay relevant.....

I should go make a post about Shugoki rework so i can take credit after the fact too!

*pats you on your head*. You are now the equivalent of a two year old that states they invented something that they just watched on tv.

+1 for this being the post of the year 2018!

rasi777125
12-17-2018, 05:23 PM
Warlord is Op ha ha ha learn to play this is the great Bul.... what you can talk, O my God