PDA

View Full Version : Complaining about the attack/GB minion bug while locked onto player for the 100th tim

DoctorMcBatman
11-19-2018, 04:23 AM
Title says it all. Would be really great for this to be fixed since it's been around since release and literally gives your opponent free damage, which sometimes determines the fight.

DoctorMcBatman
12-16-2018, 10:07 PM
Wish I was recording, but I was playing a week or so ago on Dominion on the bridge map - I ran toward B to engage an enemy. I got there, locked onto the enemy who was 3-5 feet in front of me and initiated a forward doge attack - instead of attacking the locked on hero in front of me, my character literally turned around 180 degrees to attack the minion directly behind me... and of course the enemy hero then got a whole bunch of free damage on me.

Fix this ****. It's been around since FOREVER. I don't know why more people don't complain about it.

Here's a video I purposely took to show the bug, similar incident but not the same time I described in the first part of this post: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozvgGlV47H0

Inzzane_79
12-17-2018, 09:27 AM
omg I hate it when I guardbreak a minion 5 feet away instead of the viking directly in front of me

Jazz117Volkov
12-17-2018, 09:41 AM
Everything about minions is annoying and probably won't be fixed. In fact, as of Marching Fire, they're significantly more obnoxious. Doesn't even look cool to kill them anymore. Just meat bags that get in the way and interrupt your executions.

bannex19
12-17-2018, 10:05 AM
Everything about minions is annoying and probably won't be fixed. In fact, as of Marching Fire, they're significantly more obnoxious. Doesn't even look cool to kill them anymore. Just meat bags that get in the way and interrupt your executions.

Yup. Not engaging gameplay at all. Tbh I'd like an event without them in any game mode just to see if we'd even miss them. They were clearly created with a different purpose in mind but just ended up being moba trash that is currently more annoying than anything.

Like everything else in the game they made a sweeping change but failed to follow through and address everything it affects.