PDA

View Full Version : when you cross someone in a corner taking the inside is mean buttakingtheoutsidemore

raaaid
03-04-2009, 11:27 AM
i noticed long ago that 99.9% of people when you cross them in a corner and they go oposite way than you they will fight for the inside, the 0.1% who does not is me and women with baby carts, this is due to the inside having a blind spot

i was thinking how mean most people were always taking the inside when i saw two persons who both took the inside crash due to the blind spot

the thing is that taking the outside means from the people who take the inside that when you go i come, i know perfectly what youre gonna do

but guess what people hast started copying me and being the smartest move taking the outside ive noticed more and more people taking the outside and those who copied me will be copied as well

so i claculate than in 10 years 99.9% of people will be fighting for the outside time when ill start taking the inside

raaaid
03-04-2009, 11:27 AM
i noticed long ago that 99.9% of people when you cross them in a corner and they go oposite way than you they will fight for the inside, the 0.1% who does not is me and women with baby carts, this is due to the inside having a blind spot

i was thinking how mean most people were always taking the inside when i saw two persons who both took the inside crash due to the blind spot

the thing is that taking the outside means from the people who take the inside that when you go i come, i know perfectly what youre gonna do

but guess what people hast started copying me and being the smartest move taking the outside ive noticed more and more people taking the outside and those who copied me will be copied as well

so i claculate than in 10 years 99.9% of people will be fighting for the outside time when ill start taking the inside

Breeze147
03-04-2009, 11:37 AM
Tough luck, you're not making it past 2012 anyway.

Could you please post a drawing or graph to support your theory?

danjama
03-04-2009, 11:37 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

You planning on covering the whole Earth or should we start spreading this motion?