PDA

View Full Version : Breach Attackers

Jetp0rk1166
11-18-2018, 02:32 AM
I have a problem with the attacking team in breach. Everytime i play breach when im on the attacking round i have some points to make about looking for groups on xbox or playing with randoms.

1.Team cordnation where you tell your team to not respawn coming for revives they respawn anyways

2. Skill gaps where Im constantly being macthed aganst new players and Im tired of the spam considering that 99 percent of those players are valkerys and orochis who dont know how to use ther characters moveset.

3. New players.Your team does not know what to do or how to play objectives in breach because all they worry about is trying to kill the other team and not even going for the flag

4. Commander. Dont get me started with this where only atleast 3 people do not know what the hell they are doing doing the commander phase and runs into the crowd of pikemen and the commander and boom a revive token wasted

Illyrian_King
11-18-2018, 02:42 AM
Breach is being torn apart by bad matchmaking, bad lvl 2 bots, bad coordination and a lack of more maps.

I always wonder why the activity is just "high", and everytime i play, i realise why.

The devs really akways miss it always to intervene fast. Does the reliefing patch come out when nobody wants to have to do anything with Breach and the players are already gone?
These are easy things, which should be fixed like in the first week.

Jetp0rk1166
11-18-2018, 02:48 AM
ubisoft did say that they will add more maps in the future but i guess that breach is just the best gamemode out off all literily everytime i try to play tribute or dominion it takes about 5 to 9 minutes just to find a lobby and i really never gave up on the game at this point but the balance and matchmaking system is really killing the game and i forgot to mention 400 ms lights

rbtfortune
11-18-2018, 04:18 AM
Well,

Since were bringing up the issue of matchmaking, I have a question.

I'm a casual rep 20 player and I was matched in breach against ( Get This ) A rep 222 player.

Like who is this guy? I've never seen anyone with 222 reputation ever. His IGN is SP Ender or something like that.

Overall though, Breach is a good mode but I noticed that defenders seem to win more often unless they are really new to the game.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
11-18-2018, 07:15 AM
Well,

Since were bringing up the issue of matchmaking, I have a question.

I'm a casual rep 20 player and I was matched in breach against ( Get This ) A rep 222 player.

Like who is this guy? I've never seen anyone with 222 reputation ever. His IGN is SP Ender or something like that.

Overall though, Breach is a good mode but I noticed that defenders seem to win more often unless they are really new to the game.
I know a few people with reps that high on Xbox. It doesn't mean they are any better than you. Some of them are really good, some of them suck.
Breach is a good mode. I don't like the ticket system but I understand why it exists.

SicKno86
11-19-2018, 07:12 PM
I gave up on it. Matches end at the 2nd phase now. Everytime. Why? Because one team always has more idiots on it than the other team. People that play this game are horrendous at it. Im literally top player every single match. Im willing to bet 500$ i'll be MvP next match because i can't even remember the lat time i was 2nd place.

Trash matchmaking at it's finest. Win or lose. Im done babysitting and im never touching Breach again. Im not the only one because Dominion still has "Very high activity" and with good reason. It's akso trash mathmaking, but not nearly as annoying. Objective based game modes in online games are DEAD. Simple as. There is no point in playing them anymore because *******es don't even get it. No matter how simple it is.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
11-19-2018, 11:01 PM
I gave up on it. Matches end at the 2nd phase now. Everytime. Why? Because one team always has more idiots on it than the other team. People that play this game are horrendous at it. Im literally top player every single match. Im willing to bet 500$ i'll be MvP next match because i can't even remember the lat time i was 2nd place.

Trash matchmaking at it's finest. Win or lose. Im done babysitting and im never touching Breach again. Im not the only one because Dominion still has "Very high activity" and with good reason. It's akso trash mathmaking, but not nearly as annoying. Objective based game modes in online games are DEAD. Simple as. There is no point in playing them anymore because *******es don't even get it. No matter how simple it is.
I feel you man. It would be nice if we had more than 4 per team.