PDA

View Full Version : Universal Solution for the sprinting Cc/GB mixup.

Baggin_
11-17-2018, 09:09 PM
On the den they mentioned they want to fix Warlords/Raiders unlocked sprinting GB mixup.

I figure the best way to do it would be to give a universal delay all characters so that they can not attempt a GB (however still be able to cgb) for about 600ms or so after sprinting.

Muitcha-melodia
11-18-2018, 04:09 AM
if the cry outs for nerfs on the warlord back them was not heard most of us would not use it quite as often. If they nerf it they should work something on exange, because it is quite boring to play wu-lin or kensei, warden conqueror and berserker.

EvoX.
11-18-2018, 06:43 AM
What if they just sprint in a small circle or from a large enough distance to dissipate that 600ms restriction?

Baggin_
11-18-2018, 04:28 PM
What if they just sprint in a small circle or from a large enough distance to dissipate that 600ms restriction?

If the sprint button is touched, you can't GB for 600ms after. Sprinting in a small circle or a long distance would still require 600ms of delay before you can GB again.

Jerichos111
11-18-2018, 05:34 PM
Idea: if you want to sprint-attack, you have to sprint at least 4 seconds.(maybe more or less. Shouldnt be to long to help out in 4v4, and not to short for 1v1)
I also like Baggins Idea.

MarshalMoriarty
11-19-2018, 12:28 AM
All the BS that the Wu lin have brought into this game... and we're talking of nerfing Warlord and Shinobi?

Um... what?

UbiInsulin
11-19-2018, 12:46 AM
All the BS that the Wu lin have brought into this game... and we're talking of nerfing Warlord and Shinobi?

Um... what?

Their unlock tech specifically. It's not something we want to dominate the game in 1v1. We said that Warlord would likely need a buff to compensate when this was discussed on the Warrior's Den, but Shinobi's a bit more difficult.

MarshalMoriarty
11-19-2018, 01:58 AM
It just seems insane to be devoting time to this when nobody considers them a problem right now. Well they do, but for the exact opposite reason that they are underpowered.

It can't be that pressing a problem. WL is an OG character and Shin's from Season 2. Years on and its suddenly a big deal? Where have you been til now?. Shug's 'Charge of the Oni' was nerfed back in the times of antiquity.

Baggin_
11-19-2018, 02:02 AM
It just seems insane to be devoting time to this when nobody considers them a problem right now. Well they do, but for the exact opposite reason that they are underpowered.

It can't be that pressing a problem. WL is an OG character and Shin's from Season 2. Years on and its suddenly a big deal? Where have you been til now?. Shug's 'Charge of the Oni' was nerfed back in the times of antiquity.

I've talked about it a long time ago. They never did anything about it, so I stopped talking about until they just brought it up.

I also think stun locks should be looked at too. For example, having raiders shoulder pin you into a wall while his teammates bash on you until you're dead should also not be a thing.

Devils-_-legacy
11-19-2018, 02:07 AM
I've talked about it a long time ago. They never did anything about it, so I stopped talking about until they just brought it up.

I also think stun locks should be looked at too. For example, having raiders shoulder pin you into a wall while his teammates bash on you until you're dead should also not be a thing.

+1