PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Woth Books!!! (Revelations)

Darkness-Yoshi
11-27-2011, 09:41 PM
I Have Boughy All the Books On The Cave..(Where Templars Have Their Guns)..Also I Went To A Book Shop On Constantinople,and bought all of them,I Have Done all the Book Symbols Missions,but im still Missing one!!..When i Go To The Assassins HQ,Theres a Empty Book Shelf Space ..Its Located As soon as you enter to the Library You go,Left Till the End Then On The Right Book Shelf Its The Second Book That Im missingn Its The One Under "The Secret History Of The mongols" and above of "The Golden ***".. :/ Please Help! Thanks!

Darkness-Yoshi
11-27-2011, 09:41 PM
I Have Boughy All the Books On The Cave..(Where Templars Have Their Guns)..Also I Went To A Book Shop On Constantinople,and bought all of them,I Have Done all the Book Symbols Missions,but im still Missing one!!..When i Go To The Assassins HQ,Theres a Empty Book Shelf Space ..Its Located As soon as you enter to the Library You go,Left Till the End Then On The Right Book Shelf Its The Second Book That Im missingn Its The One Under "The Secret History Of The mongols" and above of "The Golden ***".. :/ Please Help! Thanks!

Serrachio
11-27-2011, 10:36 PM
Have you done the Book missions where you climb to a high structure and then use Eagle Sense to scan your surroundings?

Darkness-Yoshi
11-27-2011, 11:40 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Serrachio:
Have you done the Book missions where you climb to a high structure and then use Eagle Sense to scan your surroundings? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Yeah,Those are the one you have to find the symbols..so yeah :/

XxKillaChaosxX
11-28-2011, 01:07 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Darkness-Yoshi:
Yeah,Those are the one you have to find the symbols..so yeah :/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
But did you do all of them? There more besides the ones linked to the keys.

Darkness-Yoshi
11-28-2011, 01:14 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by XxKillaChaosxX:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Darkness-Yoshi:
Yeah,Those are the one you have to find the symbols..so yeah :/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
But did you do all of them? There more besides the ones linked to the keys. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Well I Did All The Ones that Appear on the map..The Ones That Have a Book And Black background.. :/ on the map there are only book shops