PDA

View Full Version : A shout out to Stefan Jewinski

Tyrjo
11-16-2018, 07:28 PM
You are THE man. You have balls like effing water melons. Going live on the Warriors Den, in the lime light, addressing the most touchy subject in For Honor ever. Balance.

You and your team have done a great job with the Wu Lin, the balancing and the reworks. No one could have done it better than you guys. No matter what all the keyboard warriors and "tough on the phone" posters on the internet say. I don't think some people understand how difficult it is to be in budget and time restricted decision making position in corporate business, believe me I know.

Thank you. I love this game. I hate this game. And will continue to play it til the end of time...

Meanwhile in the For Honor community:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xvz7nboJ0kg

UbiInsulin
11-16-2018, 08:38 PM
The phrasing is a little over-the-top perhaps...
https://media.giphy.com/media/l3q2K5jinAlChoCLS/giphy.gif

but I'm glad you enjoyed Stefan's approach on the last WD! :)

dedric_branford
11-16-2018, 08:45 PM
Still love the game. Just became a fan of stefan.

Knight_Raime
11-16-2018, 11:21 PM
Their wording is spot on. But i'm cautious. Because what they say and what they do doesn't always line up.
Like they mentioned the nerfs to mushu was because what he does isn't clear to a newer/lower skill player.

There's a handful of ways they could have fixed that. But they just decided to nerf an already bad hero instead.
Similar approach was taken to out of lock attacks on minion clears. Wasn't clear which attacks were better. some were bad.
So rather than teaching they just removed out of lock attacks. And this has caused out of lock tech to crop up.

So while i'm behind what they say it still remains to be seen if they actually follow through.
Devs need to stop trying to appease both casuals and competitives.

Blitzwarrior771
11-17-2018, 01:46 AM
Well if u ask Stefan he will tell you that he didnít have choice they make him doit 😂 that means his balls are still size of a squirrel 😂😂😂

chukblok
11-17-2018, 03:30 AM
Believe it or not....but he actually WANTS the game to succeed..
No other game has held my interest in the way it looks and feels as this game...in the past 25 years.

ArchDukeInstinct
11-17-2018, 09:21 PM
He did a good job of not laughing when he got asked that one Anti-Conq question about nerfing shield bash because it "discourages Conquerors from using the rest of their kit".

EvoX.
11-19-2018, 04:48 AM
He did a good job of not laughing when he got asked that one Anti-Conq question about nerfing shield bash because it "discourages Conquerors from using the rest of their kit".

Ehh, don't think the guy responsible for the rest of his kit being bad should've laughed at basically his handiwork w/o SB, something he admitted to being lackluster.

Corentin10111
11-19-2018, 09:22 AM
Once again, Modo's hypocrisy here you are! You immediatly aknowlege the few that are ''nice" and doesn't ask for answer but ignore the threads where we talk about needed changes. This is some good moderation, sooo professional !!
Don't get me wrong, i like Stefan and i praised him too earlier this week so i don't have any problem with the thread but with the modo's attitude.
UbiInsulin it is not the first time that that people tell that you are doing a terrible job, you have disrespectful behavior towards the community and this is unacceptable.
Ps: I don't expect an answer, wou will run away from problems like every time: https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1954178-Warrior-s-Den-November-8th/page2

Tundra 793
11-19-2018, 09:36 AM
Once again, Modo's hypocrisy here you are! You immediatly aknowlege the few that are ''nice" and doesn't ask for answer but ignore the threads where we talk about needed changes. This is some good moderation, sooo professional !!
Don't get me wrong, i like Stefan and i praised him too earlier this week so i don't have any problem with the thread but with the modo's attitude.
UbiInsulin it is not the first time that that people tell that you are doing a terrible job, you have disrespectful behavior towards the community and this is unacceptable.
Ps: I don't expect an answer, wou will run away from problems like every time: https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1954178-Warrior-s-Den-November-8th/page2

Took me a few minutes to figure out who the hell "Modo" was.

You're reading something entirely different from me mate. The entire community team we have here on the forums are really cool, and on friendly terms with almost everyone here. They are far from disrespectful, and I'm pretty sure there's a bunch of us here that'll stand up for them.

I don't know if you are just incompetent and don't realise it, or if you are purposly irrespectful towards your community by constantly trolling us.
I think i can speak for a good part of the community who thinks that some of for honor's team are a bunch of liars and hypocrits

You don't get to call someone a hypocrite and disrespectful, only to then be those exact things in your very next sentence dude.
The community team here work hard, but they don't have time to read everything, reply to everything and answer every question that you personally want answered.

Corentin10111
11-19-2018, 07:29 PM
Yep modo was for moderator, might have precised..
I don't understand, you did look at this linked thread and the links on the linked thread. There have been so many similar situations throught last months.. I ve seen many people here who doesn't believe what he says.
When i talk about disrespect i talk about he ignoring some of us, of course he doesn't directly insults individuals..And i don't blame the entire community team here, but clearly UbiInsulin answers under a day this kind of theads but ignore or never answer properly more critics ones.. I'm not angry at him because he doesn't answer my personnal question, but because, like some politicians for exemple, he eludes problems but praises people wich don't talk about issues, this is just the way he woks. To me this is a broblem, he is here to answer as much as possible, professionally, not pick the ones he loves..
Hope i've been clearer.

Devils-_-legacy
11-19-2018, 07:49 PM
Yep modo was for moderator, might have precised..
I don't understand, you did look at this linked thread and the links on the linked thread. There have been so many similar situations throught last months.. I ve seen many people here who doesn't believe what he says.
When i talk about disrespect i talk about he ignoring some of us, of course he doesn't directly insults individuals..And i don't blame the entire community team here, but clearly UbiInsulin answers under a day this kind of theads but ignore or never answer properly more critics ones.. I'm not angry at him because he doesn't answer my personnal question, but because, like some politicians for exemple, he eludes problems but praises people wich don't talk about issues, this is just the way he woks. To me this is a broblem, he is here to answer as much as possible, professionally, not pick the ones he loves..
Hope i've been clearer.

Are mods arnt developers ffs they arnt given every detail of for honor you would be better asking pope or another dev on reddit. They pass on information and suggestions for us to the developers and give us the little detail they have or allowed to

Corentin10111
11-19-2018, 09:27 PM
Are mods arnt developers ffs they arnt given every detail of for honor you would be better asking pope or another dev on reddit. They pass on information and suggestions for us to the developers and give us the little detail they have or allowed to

I know this. I feel like i don't express myself clearly..
On one hand, in the type of situations that i talk about, he doesn't say "ok i'll pass the message to the dev team" the topics are just ignored.. And on the other hand, he will take the time to talk to people who don't need answers cause they are nice.. It is a problem to me and others community members. People are free to disagree but this is all i m saying.

Devils-_-legacy
11-19-2018, 09:47 PM
I know this. I feel like i don't express myself clearly..
On one hand, in the type of situations that i talk about, he doesn't say "ok i'll pass the message to the dev team" the topics are just ignored.. And on the other hand, he will take the time to talk to people who don't need answers cause they are nice.. It is a problem to me and others community members. People are free to disagree but this is all i m saying.
I may be wrong but they pass on more suggestion then what they comment on they just normally comment when it's gathered a larger discussion and or to remind people to keep in track and not to flame

Tyrjo
11-20-2018, 12:11 PM
I guess this thread turned into the video I posted in the first post. Anyways, this thread is not really about you. Thank you.