PDA

View Full Version : State of for Honor

RexXZ347
11-16-2018, 05:12 PM
https://youtu.be/eph5Kyr-WMw
https://youtu.be/rhnpe5HrcEQ

Many people are leaving this game including me not because we are not good. It's just that the heroes we use are at a disadvantage and we have already spoken our concerns and yet the devs aren't listening for a long time. Now that for honor is about to become For China because soon it will only be played by chinese gamers due to wu lin, which are the only balanced heroes in the game. They are making a move. Yeah, for a long time we ask for balance updates but they give us faulty balance updates and more battle outfits. But atleast they are making a bit of progress. I left the game because my main which is the aramusha was nerfed and nerfed and nerfed continuously and then they released these new heroes which has 400ms light combo attacks that they can spam, have openers, have dodge attacks (feintable dodge attacks) and some very good move while my aramusha which already has bad moves was nerfed. Ubisoft should fire their balancing team because they are ruining their game. But atleast they are making a bit of progress, better than never. Tell me when the aramusha is buffed or reworked then i will come back, if it's worth it.

Goat_of_Vermund
11-16-2018, 05:20 PM
I actually doubt if the Wu Lin are that strong. Sure, shaolin is annoying and jj isbtoo much in 4v4, but nothing the stronger originals can't handle.

Roseguard_Cpt
11-16-2018, 05:28 PM
As a console player, 400ms lights were annoying, but until MF I could deal with it. Post-MF blocking just doesn't feel like it works anymore. It feels that the Skill Gap between low to mid play is basically non-existent at this point.
I'm a rep 28 Nobu and would like to think that I shouldn't get 3-0ed by an overall rep 6, level 3 Conq. I Hidden Stance the bash, eat a light. Hidden stance a light, eat another. Maybe it's just because of the limitations of the platform I play on, but I fought the guy 3 times, couldn't win a round. I dodge, I eat a light during recovery, could never leave HS fast enough to parry before the second light hits. It's convinced me to step back and take a break.

Goat_of_Vermund
11-16-2018, 07:04 PM
I am a rep 30 peacekeeper, and I understand your frustration. If I can give you a suggestion, send your main to vacation (not because she is weak, but because it's frustrating to lose with a character you mastered). I played yesterday with a few characters I barely touch, and while I obviously lost most of the duels, it was surprisingy relaxing. No pressure of winning, no max punishes, no safe gameplay, and I had the most fun I had in the game for a very long time.

DoctorMcBatman
11-16-2018, 07:27 PM
As a console player, 400ms lights were annoying, but until MF I could deal with it. Post-MF blocking just doesn't feel like it works anymore. It feels that the Skill Gap between low to mid play is basically non-existent at this point.
I'm a rep 28 Nobu and would like to think that I shouldn't get 3-0ed by an overall rep 6, level 3 Conq. I Hidden Stance the bash, eat a light. Hidden stance a light, eat another. Maybe it's just because of the limitations of the platform I play on, but I fought the guy 3 times, couldn't win a round. I dodge, I eat a light during recovery, could never leave HS fast enough to parry before the second light hits. It's convinced me to step back and take a break.

Pretty sure this is a confirmed bug. Pretty nuts huh? Blocking not working... almost as nuts as reflex guard being broken for close to 2 years...

Roseguard_Cpt
11-16-2018, 07:42 PM
And top deflect having 200 active frames but side deflect only have 67 (numbers from PC)

RexXZ347
11-18-2018, 12:11 PM
Yeah, blocking now sometimes doesn't work. I tried before by only blocking and doing nothing but some atyacks justpass through my blocks.

Knight_Raime
11-18-2018, 12:39 PM
Give it a rest. You've made so many threads very similar to this one. We get it. you're not happy. Go take a break.

SRB2killers
11-18-2018, 05:39 PM
And now they was update the game. Worst game ever!!

Archeun
11-18-2018, 07:22 PM
This game is amazing. It has some of the best game-play and most tolerant community of any major AAA title. Every release improves the game and reduces the issues that many people encounter. It truly is the standard that all games should be judged.

SRB2killers
11-21-2018, 07:41 PM
I have a question? Can the Ubisoft STOP slowing this game from day to day? Ubisoft keep slowing her and i can not playing anymore. Like literally, i can not play her now. And two weeks ago i was buy her. Then she is been great compared to now. Please Ubisoft, fix this.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
11-21-2018, 11:47 PM
I have a question? Can the Ubisoft STOP slowing this game from day to day? Ubisoft keep slowing her and i can not playing anymore. Like literally, i can not play her now. And two weeks ago i was buy her. Then she is been great compared to now. Please Ubisoft, fix this.
"Slowing her"...please rephrase so people understand what you mean. Thanks.