PDA

View Full Version : I love Nuxia but...

Lord_Cherubi
11-16-2018, 04:56 PM
Could you possibly fix her zone trap at some point? It's pretty much useless in 4v4 and here is why:

1) The animation (meaning when you've succeafully hooked the opponent and slam him/her down to the ground) can be interrupted EVEN BY YOUR OWN MINIONS.

2) It has a bug that makes you trip your allies to the ground instead of the opponent (???)

Sadly i don't have any video evidence about these, just wanted to bring this up in case someone is interested. Besides those weird things i really love the character, perhaps not the strongest one but certainly fun to play as/against imo.

ArchDukeInstinct
11-16-2018, 11:20 PM
Could you possibly fix her zone trap at some point? It's pretty much useless in 4v4 and here is why:

1) The animation (meaning when you've succeafully hooked the opponent and slam him/her down to the ground) can be interrupted EVEN BY YOUR OWN MINIONS.

2) It has a bug that makes you trip your allies to the ground instead of the opponent (???)

Sadly i don't have any video evidence about these, just wanted to bring this up in case someone is interested. Besides those weird things i really love the character, perhaps not the strongest one but certainly fun to play as/against imo.

Yeah the fact that any trap can be interrupted by a team mate is super annoying. They'll often interrupt with a light and do half the damage the trap would have done. It happens extremely frequently.
It's especially annoying for the zone's trap though because it seems like the ideal ganking tool otherwise to put them on the ground and allow other teammates to attack in addition to that 60 damage...

My only guess is that by isolator, they mean the Nuxia is supposed to be alone as well and that's why they made the traps interruptible like that.

Knight_Raime
11-16-2018, 11:22 PM
Allies screw stuff up constantly. It's not even hard to some what gank properly. people just don't care.

UbiInsulin
11-16-2018, 11:54 PM

I'll make sure to let the team know that this is annoying Nuxia players.