PDA

View Full Version : PC Question HELP!!! AC2 No Courtesans and Mercenary

JayJacob277
11-16-2018, 04:45 PM
Please can someone help me. I don't see any Courtesans and Mercenary in Florence from beginning till then end. I tried everything reinstalling, finding help on youtube and nothing. I didn't manage to fix it, I think I tried everything and still they don't appear. Is there any fix or will there be a future patch to fix this problem. And don't tell me there an alternative because I know but it doesn't fix the problem. I want my Courtesans and Mercenary BACK!

UbiSnout
11-17-2018, 02:45 AM
Please can someone help me. I don't see any Courtesans and Mercenary in Florence from beginning till then end. I tried everything reinstalling, finding help on youtube and nothing. I didn't manage to fix it, I think I tried everything and still they don't appear. Is there any fix or will there be a future patch to fix this problem. And don't tell me there an alternative because I know but it doesn't fix the problem. I want my Courtesans and Mercenary BACK!

Hi JayJacob277,

Have you contacted the support team? (https://support.ubi.com/en-US) They handle those kind of problems all the time. I'm sure they will help you. :)

tippiii
11-17-2018, 03:34 AM
I have the same problem and not only me.

Patryk_2.0
11-23-2018, 12:34 AM
I see that a lot of people have this issue myself included. I tried to figure out if there is any fix for this, but I was unable to find anything. I hope that Ubisoft will release a patch to fix this. I don't understand why they don't. I saw on several forums like reddit, thehiddenblade, etc. People are complaining about this problem. but its gets no attention from Ubisoft. People must strive together for something to be noticed and that's the problem, they don't do it together. Some people have this problem and do not report it, or they find an alternative, but the 'alternative' is not a fix. You can have many alternatives to an issue but it doesn't fix the 'problem'.

But I understand your frustration. Just because the game is old, doesn't mean it shouldn't be look after, or cared for. I mean we are talking about a problem which can be easily patched and tested if it works. It's not a demand of something huge like re-making the game. I really don't know why Ubisoft wont release the fix patch for PC for ALL editions. I will report this to the support team as well. Cause its a shame when things don't work right or something is missing which should be there. It really destroys the immersion of the game, and a pearl like Assassin's Creed II definitely does not deserve this.