PDA

View Full Version : Arcade mode

Devils-_-legacy
11-16-2018, 12:45 AM
Are they going to be adding to the cosmetics in arcade mode or is the effect (from weekly) ornament and outfit going to be the only exclusive drops?

EvoX.
11-16-2018, 01:39 AM
We don't know. If you want my opinion, this effect will stay until the end of Season 8, and after that they'll make a new WQ prize.

Devils-_-legacy
11-16-2018, 08:40 AM
We don't know. If you want my opinion, this effect will stay until the end of Season 8, and after that they'll make a new WQ prize.

I ment arcade as a whole not just the effect but I cant find any info if they are going to add more outfits and ornaments as I've already unlocked the majority

Ubi-Jimothy
11-16-2018, 12:08 PM
Nothing is confirmed yet, but it's entirely a possibility! With these being the first Arcade Weekly Quests, we want to look at ways on improving and expanding the system for the future. If you have any suggestions we're more than happy to take them.

chukblok
11-16-2018, 12:48 PM
Sooo I know focus is on balance now (as it should be!!). but has the team ever thought about a “Sound FX” categort for cosmetics? I dont just mean voices. Would that require too much change?
And as far as arcade goes. They should at least bring out one new effect each season....or else there will be no incentive to play arcade.

Inzzane_79
11-16-2018, 04:26 PM
Nothing is confirmed yet, but it's entirely a possibility! With these being the first Arcade Weekly Quests, we want to look at ways on improving and expanding the system for the future. If you have any suggestions we're more than happy to take them.

Get rid of the gear score so new and returning Players have Access to the weekly quest. It takes way too long to Level up a character and get max gear score to be able to play that game mode

Devils-_-legacy
11-16-2018, 06:25 PM
I'll do this in two parts
Rewards:
Something more similar to the ranked rewards maybe the old season rewards could be added as there are quite a few this would make less work for the team.
Personally i was hoping the the next outfit they add would come with a defender or attacking colour as the merry hunting colour is neutral even though it would suit the attackers. The drop rate on exclusive loot on anything other then legendary tier is awful I played 30 heroic quest didn't get a thing played 6 legendary and I got both the outfit and ornaments might of been bad luck but I thought it was a bit strange.

Balance:
I don't mind the gear score requirement as it's 144 being 180 gives you a nice boost in damage. One of my biggest issues are the bots they are either God mode were they parry every attack so you have to turtle up and rely on revenge or chipping away through parries or they seem to be in easy mode there's no inbetween. Modifiers some are not quite right the fire damage ones animation on the hands make it harder to see the guard more so on a duel wielder like pk aramusha. Certain Modifiers when combined can make the enemies next to unkillable (an eg health regeneration lvl 3, health on hit lvl 3 and all attacks unblockable zerk x2) unless there's an environment you exploit like spikes or ledge.