PDA

View Full Version : Warden shoulder bash

Velentix
11-15-2018, 08:15 PM
Does anyone else think that the sb should a sprinting unblockable type move instead of its current state?

Ubiflowessence
11-15-2018, 10:12 PM
Hey Velentix!

Can you share more information on why you think it should be a sprinting unblockable type?

Velentix
11-16-2018, 12:51 AM
Hey Velentix!

Can you share more information on why you think it should be a sprinting unblockable type?

Couple reasons, first being the thought of a charged shoulder bash, I know the game isnt supposed to be super realistic, but you can't charge up a shoulder bash in real life. Sprinting and checking someone with your shoulder is very much possible however.

Second reason is because I would love to switch wardens current opener (sb) with something a knight would actually do. In general warden is a fairly agile character, I would expect him to do more striking type movements as opposed to body checking someone (especially if he were fighting Shugo or lawbringer, his body check just wouldnt do much)

Possible replacement movements
1 grabs the sword blade with his guantlets and hits opponent with pommel (actual technique) similar to one of his executions I believe.
2 basic punch/kick.

MarshalMoriarty
11-16-2018, 02:15 AM
Plus its not fun to play as him when you're just playing SB mind games all the time. His rework gave him 1 new move and no new chains. He's supposed to be a swordsman, but plays like an American Footballer.