PDA

View Full Version : Easier to aim??

XyZspineZyX
08-13-2003, 11:29 PM
Wow its great so far...the patch that is.I am impressed with the sound and eye candy bigtime.

What is really impressing me though is the FM.It seems easier to line up shots...or is it just me???
They seemed to worked on the joy stick settings somehow or it could be the FM change but I love it what ever it is.Just dove down on a plane coming straight up at me and was lining up perfectly.Anyone else notice it very easier to line up shots?

Oh yeah The high alt planes rock up there as they should...need more testing time to exploit this feature!!

XyZspineZyX
08-13-2003, 11:29 PM
Wow its great so far...the patch that is.I am impressed with the sound and eye candy bigtime.

What is really impressing me though is the FM.It seems easier to line up shots...or is it just me???
They seemed to worked on the joy stick settings somehow or it could be the FM change but I love it what ever it is.Just dove down on a plane coming straight up at me and was lining up perfectly.Anyone else notice it very easier to line up shots?

Oh yeah The high alt planes rock up there as they should...need more testing time to exploit this feature!!

XyZspineZyX
08-13-2003, 11:36 PM
yeah i agree and i think recoil is maybe reduced a bit in luftwaffe planes too but that maybe just me.....

XyZspineZyX
08-14-2003, 02:01 AM
seems reduced for the luft p40 .50 still are all over the place and seems any hit knocks the guns out on them

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze4jz7i/ls.gif

Good dogfighters bring ammo home, Great ones don't. (c) Leadspitter

XyZspineZyX
08-14-2003, 04:17 AM
in FB 1.1 the planes are more stable , allowing for greater accuracy in aiming
Bf 109s are still moving around ( but absolutly more stabel than v1.0 )
Yak 3 has become a lot more stable
Hurricane is even better
Fock Wulf is great

i am mentioning this in regards to in-flight stability

it is eaiser ( slightly ) to aim now in 1.1

XyZspineZyX
08-14-2003, 06:37 AM
Well I think that some planes are more stable for aiming but I find the Brewster harder to aim than it was before.
Seems to be on the bouncy, flouncy side compared to before.
I have both versions, patched and unpatched so I'll compare again.