PDA

View Full Version : Can attacks please just have a normal range and not this crap

PepsiBeastin
11-15-2018, 06:34 PM
Yall think this centurion kick should've hit me? I was completely out of range and didn't dodge or do something to cause it to track.

https://youtu.be/lNsTTXwh8NY

ChampionRuby50g
11-15-2018, 08:08 PM
“Can attacks have normal range” says the shinobi player... oh the irony

RenegadeRasta
11-15-2018, 08:16 PM
Bull$hit tracking will remain bull$hit.

Lord_Cherubi
11-16-2018, 12:02 AM
For Homing Missiles 🚀

ArchDukeInstinct
11-16-2018, 04:05 AM
Don't see any problem here. Just OP making another entire thread with a video to complain about a nothing burger.

PepsiBeastin
11-16-2018, 04:15 AM
Don't see any problem here. Just OP making another entire thread with a video to complain about a nothing burger.

Oh I'm sorry, did you not see the big man fly 15 feet while on one foot to track me? My apologies, let me provide you with a low quality gif of this hard to spot event.
https://i.gyazo.com/6ac283e9a9f52c6c36caa8096c12b58d.gif

DefiledDragon
11-16-2018, 04:20 AM
He's clearly wearing skates. Most people think roller skates are thus named because they allow the wearer to roll along the floor, but this is in fact false. They were originally called Roman skates, but this was butchered over time to roller skates because people outside of Rome wanted to use them too, or something.

ArchDukeInstinct
11-16-2018, 04:22 AM
Oh I'm sorry, did you not see the big man fly 15 feet while on one foot to track me? My apologies, let me provide you with a low quality gif of this hard to spot event.
https://i.gyazo.com/6ac283e9a9f52c6c36caa8096c12b58d.gif

15 feet? More like 5 but okay.

Should have dodged, bro. Should have gotten that counter guard break, bro. Should have been at more than 2 health vs 2 dudes, bro.

PepsiBeastin
11-16-2018, 04:29 AM
15 feet? More like 5 but okay.

Should have dodged, bro. Should have gotten that counter guard break, bro. Should have been at more than 2 health vs 2 dudes, bro.

Lmao I understand now you were just trying to troll. I very much hope you're not serious about saying it's only 5 feet, the distance is at least 2 or 2.5 times the height of the centurion. If the cent is lets say 6ft, guess how far that makes the distance? 12 to 15 feet... isn't math magical?

chukblok
11-16-2018, 04:32 AM
How do you always manage to find these weird obscure distance and bug related things?....I swear it's just you that finds these things

ArchDukeInstinct
11-16-2018, 04:48 AM
Lmao I understand now you were just trying to troll. I very much hope you're not serious about saying it's only 5 feet, the distance is at least 2 or 2.5 times the height of the centurion. If the cent is lets say 6ft, guess how far that makes the distance? 12 to 15 feet... isn't math magical?

Yeah sorry but that isn't 15 feet. You pulling 2-2.5 out of nowhere doesn't make that anymore credible but feel free to believe it anyway.

This is a nothing burger. Sure he definitely slid forward for a few frames, but it's a game and that's a forward dodge attack.

Knight_Raime
11-16-2018, 09:44 AM
To me it seems the game thought he was closer and corrected things. He might not have been there on your screen but on his he was close enough and the game decided his version of the experience was the correct one. If this really was the range/tracking of the move then it could easily be replicated repeatedly in a closed off environment.

Phenoloth
11-16-2018, 09:49 AM
This must a lag related thing. Centurions kick is very limited in his range allready as well as the rest of his attacks.. i call it bad timing and bad connection issue.

Lord_Cherubi
11-16-2018, 12:29 PM
Pepsi is the Champion of Bugs 😅

UbiInsulin
11-17-2018, 12:05 AM
Just had to remove some messages. Please do not flame, it is very distressing:

https://media.giphy.com/media/4TMqcN59kg3Yc/giphy.gif

Anyway, this does look off to me. I'll pass it to the team so they can take a look.

ChampionRuby50g
11-17-2018, 12:15 AM
Well whaddya know, it isn’t a “nothing burger” after all 🤔

PepsiBeastin
11-17-2018, 12:26 AM
Well whaddya know, it isn’t a “nothing burger” after all ��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeD0-nmQOBc

Phenoloth
11-17-2018, 01:45 AM
You pass same broken tracking of several other heros also to the dev team please while you at it.. Valk, Kensei, Shinobi, JJ, Monk.. etc. What about you give Centurion instead of a Gladius just a pan and fix his left arm on his back so everybody is satisfied to have an even more ez victim? What you did to the Centurion with all the nerfs he suffered from is just disgusting while you release new heros with all possible tools a kit can have. Are you aware of what you creating actually? The balance part of last stream was exactly what i feel that FH Team seems not care about balance at all.

MarshalMoriarty
11-17-2018, 04:27 AM
Yeah, that must be a connection issue. There's no reason why a Centurion would even go for a kick at that distance, so you must have been closer on his screen.

You do seem to have terrible luck with this kind of thing. I get the feeling watching you stream would be highly entertaining with all the bizarre mishaps that befall you :D. You'd make a fortune. Take solace that these things happen to us all... just not as often it seems.

MuscleTech12018
11-17-2018, 05:07 PM
For honor devs professionalism at it's finest :))

D3dicatedSrv3rz
11-17-2018, 06:51 PM
https://vimeo.com/271996312

Its a well known fact that many heroes wear heelys in this game

Vendelkin
11-18-2018, 09:22 AM
yeah if you dont precise time a side dodge with that one its near impossible to get away from haha (the highlander above) thats happened to me many a time.

Vendelkin
11-18-2018, 09:24 AM
"You pass same broken tracking of several other heros also to the dev team please while you at it.. Valk, Kensei, Shinobi, JJ, Monk.. etc. What about you give Centurion instead of a Gladius just a pan and fix his left arm on his back so everybody is satisfied to have an even more ez victim? What you did to the Centurion with all the nerfs he suffered from is just disgusting while you release new heros with all possible tools a kit can have. Are you aware of what you creating actually? The balance part of last stream was exactly what i feel that FH Team seems not care about balance at all."

Shinobi it kinda makes sense with his switch between ranges and etc. but yeah a lot of people have overpowered tracking on moves that aren't marked "undodgeable"

The_B0G_
11-18-2018, 03:58 PM
I can't say for sure but I think this happens due to lag, his kick was input at the exact same time you were dodging away, so at the time of the input he was in range for the kick, but because of lag it looked like he glided across the floor on your screen. As someone with crappy internet, I see this happen fairly often.

It happens with attacks too, sometimes I'll hit someone and hear that meaty sound of the weapon hitting them and their health bar going down, then a split second later I hear the PING! Of metal of metal and he blocked the attack and his health is back up. It's just lag.

Miadous
11-18-2018, 08:22 PM
I've been victim of much weird things regarding CC moves than this. I have video of a Tiandi doing a complete 90 degree turning palm strike to hit me because I was dodging it. It connected at the moment of my opponents character model completing a total 90 degree turn. The latency issues or lag comp whatever you wanna call it is ridiculous since Marching Fire. Blocks, parries, dodging, etc. nothing is really working right these days.