PDA

View Full Version : Support for Android TV / Nvidia Shield

mavi123124
11-15-2018, 11:35 AM
Good day, could you please consider implementing a version of Just Dance Now which works on Nvidia Shield? I've tried to search in Google Play and Nvidia Game Store but Just Dance Now apparently isn't available for Android TVs. I also tried to chromecast to NVidia Shield but that doesn't work and simply bails out with "Uh-oh, the song couldn't be started". I need to switch to a computer+browser (which works very good), but my wife hates switching cables to connect the notebook to the TV :/ Thanks!

UbiSc0ttie
11-16-2018, 12:16 AM
Good day, could you please consider implementing a version of Just Dance Now which works on Nvidia Shield? I've tried to search in Google Play and Nvidia Game Store but Just Dance Now apparently isn't available for Android TVs. I also tried to chromecast to NVidia Shield but that doesn't work and simply bails out with "Uh-oh, the song couldn't be started". I need to switch to a computer+browser (which works very good), but my wife hates switching cables to connect the notebook to the TV :/ Thanks!

Hi @mavi123124,,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. I'll be sure to make note of this and pass it along.

- Scottie