PDA

View Full Version : To RUSE developers !!!!!!!!!!!!

SweSogekingu
09-11-2010, 06:56 AM
FIX the servers FFS and these things!
The game is FFS unplayable how it is right now!

1. Its takin ages to find a game. and the
2. Connecting part lookes up 7 out of 10 times : (
3. Make it faster when you waiting 4 players to play a game in 2vs2

4. Make so you can see who are in the lobby
when you are waiting 4 the last player like 3vs4 and there is one more.

5. Fick the F**** LAAAAGG its like a game from 1998 with all this F*** lag...

This game is uplayable before you fix this.
I give you 1month then i will sell this f** game.

Thats all

SweSogekingu
09-11-2010, 06:56 AM
FIX the servers FFS and these things!
The game is FFS unplayable how it is right now!

1. Its takin ages to find a game. and the
2. Connecting part lookes up 7 out of 10 times : (
3. Make it faster when you waiting 4 players to play a game in 2vs2

4. Make so you can see who are in the lobby
when you are waiting 4 the last player like 3vs4 and there is one more.

5. Fick the F**** LAAAAGG its like a game from 1998 with all this F*** lag...

This game is uplayable before you fix this.
I give you 1month then i will sell this f** game.

Thats all

feelthenrj
09-11-2010, 07:38 AM
A typical idiot ^^.

Do you really expect a globally sold product to ALWAYS work properly?Might be your own internet or maybe your NAT is strict, moderate.

By the way, you should respect the developers from Eugen, they actually care about their community and post when people ask for help.

MaDeToFaDe
09-11-2010, 07:55 AM
I take it your on PS3? I'm on the 360 :P it's good over here.

SweSogekingu
09-11-2010, 08:19 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by feelthenrj:
A typical idiot ^^.

Do you really expect a globally sold product to ALWAYS work properly?Might be your own internet or maybe your NAT is strict, moderate.

By the way, you should respect the developers from Eugen, they actually care about their community and post when people ask for help. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you frackin ******ed? Seriously?
My connection is perfect - thats why IT SAYS R.u.s.e is having connection with "other player"

And this is my first strategy game i by from Eugen then i belive you, i didnt meen to talk **** about the developters, i was just shocked that the game feelt that it havent any players and the match makin takin 4 ever.

But if you say that they are / will release patches then this is an awesome game.

AND if you tell me they will support this game then i am a happy owner of ruse.

Maybe i am just spoiled with match finding in games like mag and players so on...

GimbleFIN
09-11-2010, 08:22 AM
PS3 version seems to have major NAT related problems. I agree that it should be fixed. Workaround is to get familiar with routing settings of your modem and disable NAT or use DMZ or port forward settings.

Gypsy816
09-11-2010, 11:40 AM
Mind the insults please.

SSReichFuhrer
09-11-2010, 02:36 PM
It's always the same, they sell a game but servers suck, thanks ubisoft. ALWAYS THE SAME with them...

For the devellopers, lol, they make you feel like they're concerned... BUT THEY ONY CARE THE ****ING 3 month after game's out but after, they will have to follow the business rules, which means work on the new game they will sell you delayed, unfinished and expensive!