>Gain 2%

>Find Another Opponent
>Another Dia III
>Lose
>Lose 58%

Thank you Ubisoft, very cool!

Tyrjo
11-14-2018, 06:00 PM
The very reason I don't touch ranked. I'd rather whip myself with barbed wire.

BaelinFisherman
11-14-2018, 06:12 PM
rank is pretty meaningless in this game anyway, since hero choice has far more bearing on victory or defeat than actual skill

Ubiflowessence
11-14-2018, 07:43 PM
Thanks for sharing your feedback! Could you guys go into more detail as to what you wish was different about ranked or what you think would make it even more enjoyable to play?

Roseguard_Cpt
11-14-2018, 07:46 PM
Not having to win 29 matches to make up the 58% loss from a single match I would think.

EyeIash
11-14-2018, 10:32 PM
Thanks for sharing your feedback! Could you guys go into more detail as to what you wish was different about ranked or what you think would make it even more enjoyable to play?

The only problem is that there is absolutely huge difference between win and loss "rewards", as I said, if you win against the same rank, you gain so little % towards your rank (I usually get from 1 to 8%, but almost every time I get only 2%)
But if you lose you drop almost halfway down, even more sometimes, I have no idea why.

I think the good change would be to revert the rank gain as it was when the new ranked mode was released. You win -> You gain a lot of %......You lose -> You drop a lot of %.
But the system should consider the final score and opponent's rank towards the rank gained / lost. I don't think it does right now.

Also, now I am talking for myself, but I think the tournament ranked was better, it actually felt like "ranked", you felt like you are actually fighting for something, this mode we have right now just feels like regular duel, since no one cares about the rank (due to weird gain/loss) anyway and most of people I play against don't even play heroes they use