PDA

View Full Version : Happy with the current state of the game

dedric_branford
11-14-2018, 06:31 AM
I feel content with the current state of the game. i can destroy spammers. i can open up trutles. i can use heros with strong with a valid opener like warden.

DEVS thanks for this state of the game , i know many people complain that the game id broken but i think it is fine. only some heroes like LB,shokugeki and aramusha
needs a buff. i am content with playing the game right now.

Btw i play on the pc where spamming aint a problem

Blitzwarrior771
11-14-2018, 07:17 AM
Thatís why this game will go into garbage bin itís made for pc not for PS4 😡

dedric_branford
11-14-2018, 08:40 AM
That’s why this game will go into garbage bin it’s made for pc not for PS4 ��

Well it OK on pc . what hero do u usually play with

iadvisoryi
11-14-2018, 01:11 PM
Well it OK on pc . what hero do u usually play with

He plays Warden so no wonder he actually enjoys the game.

dedric_branford
11-14-2018, 01:26 PM
He plays Warden so no wonder he actually enjoys the game.

Dude i also use conc and kensei. My point is i enjoy the game and dont ask for nerfs. i want my warden to stay strong. players keep complaining that warden is broken. i think strong are viable in competitive play not broken.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
11-14-2018, 02:16 PM
Your like Django. 1 in 10,000 who think it's perfect the way it is. And probably the 1 in 10,000 that ubi will listen to. So congrats for voicing your opinion and drowning out the other 9,999 who are disatified.
Even if I could deal with the game the way it is now I certainly wouldn't be arrogant in believing my opinion should sabotage the mold: that my view should break down the work the others in the community are trying to accomplish for the good of the game itself and the majority of the player base. You are such an inspiration to us all. Congrats. BTW it's not what you said its how you said it which is annoying. Shouting it from the rooftop and all that.

Devils-_-legacy
11-14-2018, 02:22 PM
I feel content with the current state of the game. i can destroy spammers. i can open up trutles. i can use heros with strong with a valid opener like warden.

DEVS thanks for this state of the game , i know many people complain that the game id broken but i think it is fine. only some heroes like LB,shug and aramusha

+1

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
11-14-2018, 02:34 PM
+1 this I like. Simple humorous and respectful... Well done sir.

Devils-_-legacy
11-14-2018, 02:48 PM
I Wasnt being sarcastic the only issue i have with fh is its matchmaking.

dedric_branford
11-14-2018, 02:55 PM
Your like Django. 1 in 10,000 who think it's perfect the way it is. And probably the 1 in 10,000 that ubi will listen to. So congrats for voicing your opinion and drowning out the other 9,999 who are disatified.
Even if I could deal with the game the way it is now I certainly wouldn't be arrogant in believing my opinion should sabotage the mold: that my view should break down the work the others in the community are trying to accomplish for the good of the game itself and the majority of the player base. You are such an inspiration to us all. Congrats. BTW it's not what you said its how you said it which is annoying. Shouting it from the rooftop and all that.

R u saying all players who mains warden, conc, glad or other s tier heroes are depressed like U. I dont know what is ur main but this is just sad , we have good heros in the game expect 3 or 4 . 4 out of 22 heroes are viable in 4v4. Shouting :nerf spamming like a noob" no wonder the devs dont listen to you guys.

U claim 9999 out of 1 are dissatisfied with the game. most of the player base are not even aware of the current state of the game. they are CASUAL people . yelling broken game is just sad. If it hurts soo much switch ur fuc*ing main. keep ur irascible nature to yourself

dedric_branford
11-14-2018, 02:56 PM

Dude i have no problem with the game . sick and tired of these deplorable yelling broken game..

Devils-_-legacy
11-14-2018, 03:00 PM
Was that a typo or Did you mean 18 out of 22 heros are viable in a 4v4 or actually only 4

dedric_branford
11-14-2018, 03:03 PM
NO F-ing wander the devs ignore the opinions of these player who keep spouting the same **** over and over again. "400ms lights" and "spamming" sometimes I feel the devs are doing the right thing by ignoring u guys.

dedric_branford
11-14-2018, 03:05 PM
Was that a typo or Did you mean 18 out of 22 heros are viable in a 4v4 or actually only 4

18 out of 22 heroes are viable in 4v4 . I was just angry at the toxic community.

Devils-_-legacy
11-14-2018, 03:09 PM
18 out of 22 heroes are viable in 4v4 . I was just angry at the toxic community.
Thought so and the community been this way since release better to just ignore them

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
11-14-2018, 03:21 PM
R u saying all players who mains warden, conc, glad or other s tier heroes are depressed like U. I dont know what is ur main but this is just sad , we have good heros in the game expect 3 or 4 . 4 out of 22 heroes are viable in 4v4. Shouting :nerf spamming like a noob" no wonder the devs dont listen to you guys.

U claim 9999 out of 1 are dissatisfied with the game. most of the player base are not even aware of the current state of the game. they are CASUAL people . yelling broken game is just sad. If it hurts soo much switch ur fuc*ing main. keep ur irascible nature to yourself.

Wow your an angry one. Did I get under your nerves with the truth a bit? I think so. People are disatified and your prostituting yourself out to ubi; giving them a reach around in exchange for them not to Nerf your mains. It's pathetic. Keep shouting from that rooftop that your holes are open for business buddy. Everyone sees you grandstanding in the limelight for your own selfish reasons.

Devils-_-legacy
11-14-2018, 03:26 PM

Wow your an angry one. Did I get under your nerves with the truth a bit? I think so. People are disatified and your prostituting yourself out to ubi; giving them a reach around in exchange for them not Nerf your mains. It's pathetic. Keep shouting from that rooftop that your holes are open for business buddy. Everyone sees you grandstanding in the limelight for your own selfish reasons.

He said only 4 heros arnt viable he's assuming your using one of the weaker ones. I don't think he said once don't nurf his main ?

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
11-14-2018, 03:30 PM

I know you weren't. You weren't boasting but simply agreeing with him. That is admirable.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
11-14-2018, 03:35 PM
He said only 4 heros arnt viable he's assuming your using one of the weaker ones. I don't think he said once don't nurf his main ?

Reasoning in his own words: "Dude i also use conc and kensei. My point is i enjoy the game and dont ask for nerfs. i want my warden to stay strong. players keep complaining that warden is broken. i think strong are viable in competitive play not broken."

He's afraid of nerfs from the community to his mains so he's attempting to do a prelick to ubi's pole.

Herbstlicht
11-14-2018, 03:36 PM
I agree with OP though I am on console. Not saying its perfect, would like indicators to shop up like 10 ms earlier. But oh well ...
Slowly the one out of "big number" gets out of proportion? Think of all these people just gaming away never minding the forums. Guess those enjoy it too.

Devils-_-legacy
11-14-2018, 03:44 PM
Reasoning in his own words: "Dude i also use conc and kensei. My point is i enjoy the game and dont ask for nerfs. i want my warden to stay strong. players keep complaining that warden is broken. i think strong are viable in competitive play not broken."

He's afraid of nerfs from the community to his mains so he's attempting to do a prelick to ubi's pole.

Fairenough didn't see that I kinda agree tho. I don't think warden and Kensie really need nurf tho Kensie is strong pick performs well in 1v1 and 4 vs 4. Warden and Conq I wouldnt nurf them they need reworks so there not one trick picks (warden sb and Conq sb)

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
11-14-2018, 03:49 PM
Fairenough didn't see that I kinda agree tho. I don't think warden and Kensie really need nurf tho Kensie is strong pick performs well in 1v1 and 4 vs 4. Warden and Conq I wouldnt nurf them they need reworks so there not one trick picks (warden sb and Conq sb)
I agree. I just don't like seeing someone burn a village just so he can camp there...even if it's not his village.

Roseguard_Cpt
11-14-2018, 03:54 PM
The reason I call FH a "Broken game" is for a couple valid reasons I would think.
1. In a game about attacking and blocking, if blocking something sometimes lets you get hit, there is a flaw in the core system. People have already posted plenty of video footage of their blocks and parries failing for no reason.
2. In 4v4 when being attacked by multiple opponents the indicator system that marks attacks often will simply give up on showing indicators.
3. I've played on PC and PS4, on PC I can parry 400ms lights consistently, but on PS4 I seldom even see them, even with my TV in Gaming Mode. They need separate balancing simply because there is a higher level of play available on PC than console. Everyone talks about the Turtle Meta, and while I whole heartedly believe it existed and was rampant on PC, on PS4 it was never an issue, simply due to hardware limiting how good we could do at defending against certain attacks. Now its swung the other way, with console shouting about the Spam Meta while PC is seemingly barely effected.

I'm not here to bash anyone's opinion, if you enjoy the game still, awesome, have fun, don't let anyone stop you. Just please understand that those calling for fixes aren't just some crazed haters.

dedric_branford
11-14-2018, 04:06 PM

Wow your an angry one. Did I get under your nerves with the truth a bit? I think so. People are disatified and your prostituting yourself out to ubi; giving them a reach around in exchange for them not to Nerf your mains. It's pathetic. Keep shouting from that rooftop that your holes are open for business buddy. Everyone sees you grandstanding in the limelight for your own selfish reasons.

everyone has the right to be stupid , but man you are abusing the privilege.u can have ur delusional opinions . Did a conc destroy u to a point u became traumatized to a point that u became a hater. what savage player did that to u. well its a harsh world where many players wishes dont get answered by devs.

hang in there. i hope U can main a warden one day. good luck on ur journey

Devils-_-legacy
11-14-2018, 04:14 PM
The reason I call FH a "Broken game" is for a couple valid reasons I would think.
1. In a game about attacking and blocking, if blocking something sometimes lets you get hit, there is a flaw in the core system. People have already posted plenty of video footage of their blocks and parries failing for no reason.
2. In 4v4 when being attacked by multiple opponents the indicator system that marks attacks often will simply give up on showing indicators.
3. I've played on PC and PS4, on PC I can parry 400ms lights consistently, but on PS4 I seldom even see them, even with my TV in Gaming Mode. They need separate balancing simply because there is a higher level of play available on PC than console. Everyone talks about the Turtle Meta, and while I whole heartedly believe it existed and was rampant on PC, on PS4 it was never an issue, simply due to hardware limiting how good we could do at defending against certain attacks. Now its swung the other way, with console shouting about the Spam Meta while PC is seemingly barely effected.

I'm not here to bash anyone's opinion, if you enjoy the game still, awesome, have fun, don't let anyone stop you. Just please understand that those calling for fixes aren't just some crazed haters.

1 I agree sometimes block stagger is glichy
2. I agree I started noticing it a few seasons ago a gank just needs someone constantly feinting unblockables and the guard disappears
3 i don't agree with when you could parry gb I used to stand still and could beat 1 v 4 constantly but since MF parrying has been off I've been in parry animation and been attacked by external attacks.
It's subjective I wouldnt call it broken but there's definitely a few bugs that needs fixing but i've spoken to so many players and no ones on the same page about for honor and what needs to be done. I recently had a argument with a premade dominion player on ps4 who thinks parrying is too strong in 4v4 as you can parry a whole team and ganking is to weak. I really think it comes from a players experience

iadvisoryi
11-14-2018, 04:16 PM
Dude i also use conc and kensei. My point is i enjoy the game and dont ask for nerfs. i want my warden to stay strong. players keep complaining that warden is broken. i think strong are viable in competitive play not broken.

So you use all top tiers and two of them majority of the community has already said we're busted. Warden is a vanguard that can rarely get opened up and conq is conq... So no wonder your not asking for any nerfs or buffs because your characters are the strongest in the game

iadvisoryi
11-14-2018, 04:27 PM
everyone has the right to be stupid , but man you are abusing the privilege.u can have ur delusional opinions . Did a conc destroy u to a point u became traumatized to a point that u became a hater. what savage player did that to u. well its a harsh world where many players wishes dont get answered by devs.

Also you have your head so far up your own ego. You get carried by your character. A game is announced as unbalanced because of certain characters being miles ahead of the majority. Until they buff all old cast members/give them kit changes and kit additions, OR Nerf small changes on existing busted characters such as conq light attack on a sb whiff, and Warden sb not being able to be gb out of, the speed of the sb and having to guess if it's gonna be charged and armored or popped instantly for two lights into a whole chain. It IS unbalance, it's a FACT not an opinion, so either they Nerf SMALL things about some of the busted aspects of top tiers or they buff everyone up to par. You say your glad devs don't listen to us? Last I checked I wasn't screaming Nerf aramusha and they did that anyways when he sucked before and after marching fire.

But knowing the personality you've portrayed on this post, of being an ignorant sheep that has a mirage in front of their eyes and can't see reality, you'll probably reply with something specific about me as a player instead of actual in game evidence. On top of that I playED Warden, since start, and I dropped him because he's cheap and bs. But good luck with your logic, you sound like a very educated human being..

Tyrfing_.
11-14-2018, 04:34 PM
Originally Posted by dedric_branford

DEVS thanks for this state of the game , i know many people complain that the game id broken but i think it is fine. only some heroes like LB,shug and aramusha

+1

+1

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
11-14-2018, 04:37 PM

"Dude i have no problem with the game . sick and tired of these deplorable yelling broken game.."
....started his own topic by yelling what a perfect game it is.

You're trying to hijack a position and burn a community for your own selfish gains. I never said directly if I agreed or disagreed with youre topic...you assumed. Yet here you are trying to saltmine me without even fathoming why Im digging you a hole. It's not your opinion or the topic I care about. It's your slimy appearance that's annoying.

dedric_branford
11-14-2018, 04:44 PM
Also you have your head so far up your own ego. You get carried by your character. A game is announced as unbalanced because of certain characters being miles ahead of the majority. Until they buff all old cast members/give them kit changes and kit additions, OR Nerf small changes on existing busted characters such as conq light attack on a sb whiff, and Warden sb not being able to be gb out of, the speed of the sb and having to guess if it's gonna be charged and armored or popped instantly for two lights into a whole chain. It IS unbalance, it's a FACT not an opinion, so either they Nerf SMALL things about some of the busted aspects of top tiers or they buff everyone up to par. You say your glad devs don't listen to us? Last I checked I wasn't screaming Nerf aramusha and they did that anyways when he sucked before and after marching fire.

But knowing the personality you've portrayed on this post, of being an ignorant sheep that has a mirage in front of their eyes and can't see reality, you'll probably reply with something specific about me as a player instead of actual in game evidence. On top of that I playED Warden, since start, and I dropped him because he's cheap and bs. But good luck with your logic, you sound like a very educated human being..

i have my own stance on the game. U are saying that the game should not have a move that forces reaction. that would bring back the turtle meta.

players complaining to bring back the turtle meta. this is rich. good luck on that journey. HOPE the devs keep on ignoring toxic players like these.

Wilxes_Van_Wolf
11-14-2018, 04:55 PM
"Dude i have no problem with the game . sick and tired of these deplorable yelling broken game.."
....started his own topic by yelling what a perfect game it is.

You're trying to hijack a position and burn a community for your own selfish gains. I never said directly if I agreed or disagreed with youre topic...you assumed. Yet here you are trying to saltmine me without even fathoming why Im digging you a hole. It's not your opinion or the topic I care about. It's your slimy appearance that's annoying.

You know its player like U i hate in these forums. I am also pleased with the condition of the game, but i usually dont come into the forums because of the community. it hates the hero that performs well. hating wulin now, u guys are gonna complain about the next best hero later.

Wilxes_Van_Wolf
11-14-2018, 05:00 PM

Still cant believe people still think a valid opener is broken. Most of the people must main C tier heros to develop the anger towards S tier heroes

iadvisoryi
11-14-2018, 05:01 PM
i have my own stance on the game. U are saying that the game should not have a move that forces reaction. that would bring back the turtle meta.

players complaining to bring back the turtle meta. this is rich. good luck on that journey. HOPE the devs keep on ignoring toxic players like these.

It doesn't force a reaction it forces a guess, BIG DIFFERENCE. I would love if it was reactable, it ISNT. Were toxic? Your the most toxic person on the thread, talking about people's opinions shouldn't be heard or matter and players should be ignored, calling people entitled and blah blah blah, this is a forum post not politics. You're toxic and like I said your blind to obvious things so you don't realize it. Conqs sb is reactable but safe with his superior block and he can throw a light after whiff to negate a grab. Wardens sb isn't reactable, and makes an opponent guess, which is fine if there were two options against him but there isn't. He can let the sb fly and get another chain going, he can charge it and gain armor and get a top heavy, or he can cancel into a gb. So I have a 33% chance of not getting hit... But wait, he can react based on your reactions at the sight of his sb so he can punish you almost every single time, and you can't roll away cuz you can cancel into dashing heavy. on top of that he can't be grabbed out of his sb.

HES BUSTED. He should be able to be gb, his sb should be used as a Dodge tool to punish an attacker for whiffing, slow it tf down, make it gb-able so you can't throw it randomly and get free dmg, and he's fine! If you don't see this than you're just taking advantage of his current state, and aren't actually good at the game. If he's your main, and your fav character, wouldn't you want him to have fair matchups?? And so not any random new player can pick him up and still have a 65% win loss? Don't you want to actually look good in the eyes of other players instead of just looking like you get carried by how insane he is?

Look in the mirror at your own toxicity it's ridiculous.

iadvisoryi
11-14-2018, 05:05 PM
Still cant believe people still think a valid opener is broken. Most of the people must main C tier heros to develop the anger towards S tier heroes

Read what I just wrote. It's an opening tool that causes a GUESS and not a reaction, and it's not even a 50/50 it's better than a 50/50 and if you see no problem then the same thing I said to daedric applies to you. And fyi I have 5 hero's rep 7, and the 7 other hero's I have repped have various levels adding up to a total of 48. Warden is one of my rep 7's and I'm saying this. And I'm not going back to him till I have fun fair fights.

Wilxes_Van_Wolf
11-14-2018, 05:09 PM
It doesn't force a reaction it forces a guess, BIG DIFFERENCE. I would love if it was reactable, it ISNT. Were toxic? Your the most toxic person on the thread, talking about people's opinions shouldn't be heard or matter and players should be ignored, calling people entitled and blah blah blah, this is a forum post not politics. You're toxic and like I said your blind to obvious things so you don't realize it. Conqs sb is reactable but safe with his superior block and he can throw a light after whiff to negate a grab. Wardens sb isn't reactable, and makes an opponent guess, which is fine if there were two options against him but there isn't. He can let the sb fly and get another chain going, he can charge it and gain armor and get a top heavy, or he can cancel into a gb. So I have a 33% chance of not getting hit... But wait, he can react based on your reactions at the sight of his sb so he can punish you almost every single time, and you can't roll away cuz you can cancel into dashing heavy. on top of that he can't be grabbed out of his sb.

HES BUSTED. He should be able to be gb, his sb should be used as a Dodge tool to punish an attacker for whiffing, slow it tf down, make it gb-able so you can't throw it randomly and get free dmg, and he's fine! If you don't see this than you're just taking advantage of his current state, and aren't actually good at the game. If he's your main, and your fav character, wouldn't you want him to have fair matchups?? And so not any random new player can pick him up and still have a 65% win loss? Don't you want to actually look good in the eyes of other players instead of just looking like you get carried by how insane he is?

IF it was reactable it wouldnt be called a opener. Sigh ... bcos of these non reactable moves the meta shifted . turtle meta died. if u observe most S and A tier heroes u can see that they have moves that the opponents have to guess . the mix-up is in the attacker's favor. this is why for honor is fun now players can open up turtles.this is why the devs have given heroes un reactable moves.

iadvisoryi
11-14-2018, 05:11 PM
IF it was reactable it wouldnt be called a opener. Sigh ... bcos of these non reactable moves the meta shifted . turtle meta died. if u observe most S and A tier heroes u can see that they have moves that the opponents have to guess . the mix-up is in the attacker's favor. this is why for honor is fun now players can open up turtles.this is why the devs have given heroes un reactable moves.

Wrong, it's an opener because you still have 3 options, and all one of them would turn into is a whiff punishing sb into two lights and a whole nother chain keeping pressure. And no, you can react to conq, react to glad, I'm not gonna go through everyone but you get the idea.

dedric_branford
11-14-2018, 05:14 PM

ivadsory and crimsonmonkey u guys have distinct opinions. i apologize if i have offended both of u in any manner. we have polar views on the game.

iadvisoryi
11-14-2018, 05:19 PM
ivadsory and crimsonmonkey u guys have distinct opinions. i apologize if i have offended both of u in any manner. we have polar views on the game.

You didn't offend me, I'm glad you are having fun with the current state of balance, but switch to anyone else in a low tier-mid tier stage, and skill becomes nearly obsolete when facing these specific characters, but some of them have too strong of moves, all I said I basically wanted was to make his instant popped sb slower, so it could be used as a whiff tool. I also said they either need to bring old hero's that haven't gotten love up to par, or Nerf SMALL things about SOME current s tier hero's.

dedric_branford
11-14-2018, 05:36 PM
You didn't offend me, I'm glad you are having fun with the current state of balance, but switch to anyone else in a low tier-mid tier stage, and skill becomes nearly obsolete when facing these specific characters, but some of them have too strong of moves, all I said I basically wanted was to make his instant popped sb slower, so it could be used as a whiff tool. I also said they either need to bring old hero's that haven't gotten love up to par, or Nerf SMALL things about SOME current s tier hero's.

I would have to say playing with s tier heroes is really easy. its like playing the game in easy mode. mid tier heroes are good but not as usefull as the S tier.

i would say buff the weak heroes while keeping the strong heroes as it is

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
11-14-2018, 06:24 PM
I do apologize as well perhaps your intentions were genuine but your implementation folly....it has happened to us all.
As for my opinion on the matter. I believe the state of balance is closer with the new generic heros to counter act the 🐢 meta just by averages alone. I believe the general consensus is that the game is less fun in this new meta. People were frustrated by the turtle meta but enjoyed the game more as a whole. The spam/bash meta is causing players to get stressed out and abandon the game or that is what I'm lead to believe by so many posts about the matter. So changes have to be made to keep the player base.
I'm not an expert on conc or Warden nor if it should be a guess or reactable. Will say I wouldn't Nerf them simply because it takes dedication to be a good Warden or conc at a time where everyone is spamming lights in 4v4...which is where I live.

Herbstlicht
11-14-2018, 07:31 PM
I do apologize as well perhaps your intentions were genuine but your implementation folly....it has happened to us all.
As for my opinion on the matter. I believe the state of balance is closer with the new generic heros to counter act the 🐢 meta just by averages alone. I believe the general consensus is that the game is less fun in this new meta. People were frustrated by the turtle meta but enjoyed the game more as a whole. The spam/bash meta is causing players to get stressed out and abandon the game or that is what I'm lead to believe by so many posts about the matter. So changes have to be made to keep the player base.
I'm not an expert on conc or Warden nor if it should be a guess or reactable. Will say I wouldn't Nerf them simply because it takes dedication to be a good Warden or conc at a time where everyone is spamming lights in 4v4...which is where I live.

Though I agree on a lot of room for improvement, most people don't seem to mind your opinion but the way you expressed yourself - and reminded me about the one thing I do not like. People like you.
But while I sincerely enjoy this game despite it's spam meta, I know of others who don't. Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion. What I did like very much about this topic here was the positive vibe. Something that became a rare occurrence nowadays.

Anyway, as one of the people enjoying this game still - and now even more then before marching fire - I keep on hoping for Ubi to improve even further. But I am slightly optimistic here. We got some new armor and weapons soon after release. Upcoming warriors den we are sure to see some upcoming balancing changes. And if Ubi is clever, they will give us even more stuff to play for. And guess that's what they aim at with them committing to this game for the long run.

Erhanninja
11-14-2018, 08:23 PM
I mostly play against bots for months just to complete the missions and get some steel for cosmetic content.

On console game isnít even reaction anymore because I canít react to most of attacks especially Chinese faction even though I react as fast as I can. But then again Devs said they want people to get better by guessing not reacting. Imagine you rolling a dice and guessing number right meaning you are good at guessing the dice.

I have to say like others I enjoyed previous meta because it was more tactical. Now itís mostly spam.

chukblok
11-15-2018, 04:32 AM
I love this game...overall I am happy. I think everyone on these forums loves the game or else we wouldn't be here. There is nothing wrong with admitting there are issues. I do have to admit that on console the light spam seems a bit tough to handle at times. Some days I feel like just putting down my controller and saying "nope not happening today". I don't struggle so much with the new faction as I do with Orochi still. I am going to contradict myself here...because On one hand I liked the slower paced game it used to be compared to now...but I feel the stat of balance is getting better. It is heading in the right direction. No doubt some heroes need re-works, and I trust they are coming, But I do not want a rock/paper/scissors balance either. The unique heroes and atmosphere are what make this game. I DO feel the population is actually growing. I think people will be pleasantly surprised at the balance changes coming.
I do find the spam meta frustrating. But my love of the game trumps that. But I don't want to stick my head in the sand and pretend everything is perfect either.
I just want to point out how top notch the art/sound team is once again.

dedric_branford
11-15-2018, 09:14 AM
Though I agree on a lot of room for improvement, most people don't seem to mind your opinion but the way you expressed yourself - and reminded me about the one thing I do not like. People like you.
But while I sincerely enjoy this game despite it's spam meta, I know of others who don't. Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion. What I did like very much about this topic here was the positive vibe. Something that became a rare occurrence nowadays.

Anyway, as one of the people enjoying this game still - and now even more then before marching fire - I keep on hoping for Ubi to improve even further. But I am slightly optimistic here. We got some new armor and weapons soon after release. Upcoming warriors den we are sure to see some upcoming balancing changes. And if Ubi is clever, they will give us even more stuff to play for. And guess that's what they aim at with them committing to this game for the long run.

Just wanted to spread some positivity in the community bcos nowadays i usually observe many threads hating on the game

dedric_branford
11-15-2018, 09:20 AM
I love this game...overall I am happy. I think everyone on these forums loves the game or else we wouldn't be here. There is nothing wrong with admitting there are issues. I do have to admit that on console the light spam seems a bit tough to handle at times. Some days I feel like just putting down my controller and saying "nope not happening today". I don't struggle so much with the new faction as I do with Orochi still. I am going to contradict myself here...because On one hand I liked the slower paced game it used to be compared to now...but I feel the stat of balance is getting better. It is heading in the right direction. No doubt some heroes need re-works, and I trust they are coming, But I do not want a rock/paper/scissors balance either. The unique heroes and atmosphere are what make this game. I DO feel the population is actually growing. I think people will be pleasantly surprised at the balance changes coming.
I do find the spam meta frustrating. But my love of the game trumps that. But I don't want to stick my head in the sand and pretend everything is perfect either.
I just want to point out how top notch the art/sound team is once again.

well the game is now fast paced and its a lot more offensive then before. people have different opinion like how u are frustrated with this meta. on the other hand some people love this meta. those people exist but we cant find them in these forums .
And about the design team , i am speechless that they are able to provide us with now things every week , never thought we would get a new stuff every week when i 1st played the game. i believe the game is moving to a better direction for all the players.

chukblok
11-15-2018, 02:11 PM
well the game is now fast paced and its a lot more offensive then before. people have different opinion like how u are frustrated with this meta. on the other hand some people love this meta. those people exist but we cant find them in these forums .
And about the design team , i am speechless that they are able to provide us with now things every week , never thought we would get a new stuff every week when i 1st played the game. i believe the game is moving to a better direction for all the players.

100% agree with the new things each week. It is what keeps me playing

RapStylezz
11-15-2018, 02:59 PM
Nice to see a thread like this. Took a break from the game, skipped about 2 seasons I believe when the reworks etc. were on the way and then returned when the Marching Fire update came. Honestly it's been the most fun I've ever had on For Honor. Of course there are tweaks that have to be made regarding light spam that can be annoying and some love to certain characters such as Shugoki and Lawbringer to be able to compete, but still the game is not as ''broken'' as people are saying it is and this is coming from a console player.

Herbstlicht
11-15-2018, 05:03 PM
Just wanted to spread some positivity in the community bcos nowadays i usually observe many threads hating on the game
Oh, I did not mean you by this but the quotet person. I like this thread and your ideas, besides, you are respectful towards others. Sorry for the misunderstanding.