PDA

View Full Version : Arcade weekly quest

Brutal_DaDo
11-14-2018, 12:19 AM
Am i the only noob that canít complete the damn quest ? Iíve managed to get to the third part and jj just block/parry anything you throw at him and then comes the nightmare shaolin 😑 think iíll never get the effect, let alone if i manage to complete it then iíll have to start all over again. And why it always have to be the spammy characters as a boss ?

SixAxe505
11-14-2018, 12:40 AM
I am here to help. Some might ask what hero you are using, but it does not matter. Follow these instructions exactly.

Third Area: start the fight by moving over to the burning pile of wood. Let jiang Jung initiate combat and react accordingly. Go for blocks, instead of parries because he does alot of mix-up. However, if you can deflect or parry then go for that and only attempt the guaranteed punish off of it. Afterwards guardbreak and throw him into the burning wood. Rinse and repeat. If you manage to push him OOS, during the fight, then retreat to the shield buff and grab that. After he is dispatched head over to Shaolin. Once the Shaolin, takes a ready stance, run back to the burning pile. He should chase you. Wash rinse and repeat the above steps. Unless you want to try and ledge him. Now the hard part, tiandi is tricky. You have to parry, block, and dodge his attacks and push him OOS. As soon as you do, immediately disengage and run to the nearest buff. Do this 3 times, for health, shield, and attack and you should be in position to win after a revenge or two. Alternatively, you can try to ledge him too.

Brutal_DaDo
11-14-2018, 12:55 AM
I am here to help. Some might ask what hero you are using, but it does not matter. Follow these instructions exactly.

Third Area: start the fight by moving over to the burning pile of wood. Let jiang Jung initiate combat and react accordingly. Go for blocks, instead of parries because he does alot of mix-up. However, if you can deflect or parry then go for that and only attempt the guaranteed punish off of it. Afterwards guardbreak and throw him into the burning wood. Rinse and repeat. If you manage to push him OOS, during the fight, then retreat to the shield buff and grab that. After he is dispatched head over to Shaolin. Once the Shaolin, takes a ready stance, run back to the burning pile. He should chase you. Wash rinse and repeat the above steps. Unless you want to try and ledge him. Now the hard part, tiandi is tricky. You have to parry, block, and dodge his attacks and push him OOS. As soon as you do, immediately disengage and run to the nearest buff. Do this 3 times, for health, shield, and attack and you should be in position to win after a revenge or two. Alternatively, you can try to ledge him too.

After getting my a** whopped by the 3 shaolins i resorted to ledging them, the two nuxia part was relatively easy, but anyways thanks for the tips my dude iíll try them tomorrow 👌🏻

EvoX.
11-14-2018, 01:07 AM
I’ve managed to get to the third part and jj just block/parry anything you throw at him...

Here's your problem - you don't throw anything against the level 3 AI unless it's guaranteed. Turtle and kill him by parry punishes or deflects.

Once he's dead, just ledge the Shaolin and after that the Tiandi. Plenty of ways to do that - GB on a dodged action, regular GB spam eventually works,, CGB when they have their back to the ledge, fast Zone if you have one which is a heavy that can ledge, parry a light for a heavy that can ledge, an unblockable bash if your hero has one. This is the second easiest chapter in the quest, in my opinion.

chukblok
11-14-2018, 04:00 AM
If I can do it....you can. It's all a trick. Here is what I did multiple times.

Phase 1:
First Shaolin - fight as normal and kill him quick. Run immediately to ledge and wait.
2nd monk - most of the time starts with the kick - dodge and ledge.
3rd monk - same

Phase 3:
Don't fight the JJ....get the shield buff and run down to ledge where monk is and immediately wait at ledge....dodge monk and ledge. By then the JJ will be attacking...ledge him. Aaaaand once again wait by ledge for third bot....you guessed it...dodge and ledge

Phase 4:
Can be tricky...I run for middle immediately and get buff. I basically whittle both down simultaneously while blocking etc....pop revenge and that way you can kill one and be able to kill second before first spawns.

The above for phase 1 and 3 work for me regularly

Honestly you are not meant to really straight up brawl these quests....bots are just too hard. Hardest phase for me was the second

Brutal_DaDo
11-14-2018, 07:51 AM
Thanks for the tips guys, really, i was so out of thoughts on how to beat them, the only easy part for me were the two nuxia