PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else has this problem?

TimeToCrusade
11-14-2018, 12:11 AM
So I've been playing FH since day one and there is something bothering me (besides the awful balance that is) I get very often denied punished by the game. I'm a LB one trick and for exemple my empaling charge into a wall will just not wall splat. Not talking about max range impale or in 4v4 with rock solid feat, this is 1v1 and 2v2 and can happen vs anyone although it it very frequent vs JJ and HL. This one is just an exemple but I could also mention counter gb I cannot do despite not being caught during any action or my favorite, having my empaling charge from a parry blocked. So i just wandered if anyone came across the same pb both on the LB and any other char

TimeToCrusade
11-14-2018, 12:19 AM
punishes*

Blitzwarrior771
11-14-2018, 01:39 AM
if I trigger revenge sometimes they fall to the ground sometimes they donít . Right now I trigger jj kick but this guy didnít react at all wtf waist of stamina . In this case I blame on lag full right to quit and find new game . Itís just painful to watch .

TimeToCrusade
11-14-2018, 04:26 AM
I do know there are specific conditions to make someone fall when triggering revenge, al though I totally understand, but when someone just does not get wallsplatted or the game denies me a counter gb (I'm gonna assume I know how to do it since I've done it thousands of times) this is just unacceptable and I never saw any topics or evidence on the matter which triggers me more

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
11-14-2018, 04:38 AM
When in revenge as a shugoki I sometimes like to GB someone who starts to run away and toss them to the ground and do a captured frame demon's embrace. Well if they so much as stumble back and touch something now they stay standing up which throws off my time causing me to whiff a DE. It's something new that added which nerfs shugoki incidentally.

Blitzwarrior771
11-14-2018, 05:01 AM
If in range close to enemy every time they trigger revenge I fall down like 100% . But if I trigger revenge and they right beside me 1 of them fall the other one stands it happen a lot .